chapter 13

In kim sister mansion

Y/n💮:come on baby hurry up because of you we are always going to office late like late comers in school.

Yoonie🌼:we are the ceos and the owner of the company so who cares.

Y/n just pinched her ears little painfully making her to scream and her mom ran to the dinning hall only to see the sisters bickering like a baby.

Angela 🌷:for god sake stop fighting like a cat and dog.one day I am goona put you both in a cage which is meant for pet animals.

Y/n and yoonie shoot daggers to each others through eyes making their mom to sigh.

Angela 🌷:you know what I am going to throw away  all the Barbie dolls  or donate them  to the lovely kids do  you want that yoonie?(said with a innocent smile which not innocent at all)

Yoonie🌼:mom please forgive me.please don't throw my babies away pretty please(said like a baby with cute pout)

Y/n💮:see mom I am damn sure she lost her sense and become mad and always using her puppy eyes to escape from you it's not fair mooooooom(said while stomping her feet like a baby)

Angela 🌷:well your prince charming is waiting outside.dont you wanna see him my lady?

Yoonie just blushed and went away like a flash making y/n and Angela to chuckle at her.

Angela 🌷:miss y/n why are you still standing here?shoo shoo there is someone waiting outside for you like decades.

y/n just started at her mom and went away mumbling "weird".she went outside to see yoonie and taehyung being lovey dovey.she just sighed and turn around to the parking lot only to picked up like a sack by someone.she was ready to throw her hands at the person only to see jk looking at with a little smirk.

Jk🌸:aww you were so cute before you know like a cute lost puppy searching for her owner.

Y/n just jumped from his arms and landed on the ground like a black widow.jk was just stunned to even react.y/n stood up in normal position and wrapped her hands around jk's waist to pull him closer to peck his cheeks making him to blush little.

Y/n💮:you know baby boy two can play the game and see who is blushing like a strawberry.if you keep blushing like a cute bunny, trust me I will taste the cherry lips of yours till you pass out.

Yoonie 🌼:remember our oath unnie,we promised each other that we will lose our first kiss on the wedding day(she shouted making them to come out from the romantic land )

y/n rolled her eyes at her sister who is innocently looking at her like she didn't interrupt their moment.y/n picked jk like a piece of cake and opened the car door with one hand then placed jk on the passenger seat.she secured him with the seat belt then went to driver seat then drive away to her office.

Tae🌺:help help that y/n girl is kidnapping my baby brother infront of me.

Yoonie just smacked his head and plant a peck on the head when he pouted at her like a baby.

Yoonie🌼:she is taking him to the office,for your kind information she is not like some pervert who want to devour him ok and your baby brother doesn't even protested instead he loved it.why every damn time the boy should shover the girl with love,why can't a girl shover with love instead haa tell me bear?

Tae🌺:aww that's sweet of you baby.but I don't want to become uncle, with the speed she is going,I am damn sure they will make us as uncle and aunt.hurry up.

Yoonie🌼: yaaaah for god sake he is not a baby.(she yelled at him little playfully)

Tae🌺:but for me he is a baby.lets gooo(he yelled at her playfully too.)

Yoonie shooked her head like a mom scolding her child.she drove them to the company after making sure tae is secured tightly.

Angela is rolling on the floor of the balcony with tears after seeing the things happened in front of her house.wow like mom like daughter nice combination🤭.

In the kim sister's company.

y/n parked the car in the parking lot and looked at jk who is already looking at her with fond eyes.

Y/n💮:what happened bunbun why are you staring at me like that?

Jk🌺:it's just that I loved the bold side of yours.i felt safe in your arms and I loved that feeling.

Y/n💮:aww my fluff ball is soo cute.i might get diabetes if you continued to be cute like a baby.come here let me give a hug to my baby.

Saying that she pulled him into the hug making him to purr little like a bunny hybrid making her to smile at his antics.

Suddenly jk's side door opened only to see panting tae who pulled jk into hug and checked him up to down to see any bite marks.

Y/n💮:for god sake I didn't do anything to him.you are behaving like I am vampire who will suck his blood from his neck.

Tae🌺:who knows what you will to my baby brother?he is innocent.

Y/n💮:yeah yeah suit yourself(said while showing her tongue teasing him more) 

Yoonie🌼:bear come on they are just being lovey dovey like us.

Tae🌺:but he is so precious to me(said still hugging jk like a cuddling bear)

Jk🌸:hyungie I can't breath.come on I am hot  not cute 🥺.

Y/n and yoonie just chucked at the brother duo.

So how is this chapter??I hope you all like it.sorry for late update as I am dealing with some things.so yeah I will update regularly.stay tuned and take care.be happy and stay happy my dear lovely sweethearts.please don't be silent cupcakes do vote and comment.💜💜💜

💜💜💜

Thought of the day🌺