chapter 12

Y/n woke up and went to do her morning routine.she returned only to see her sister sleeping like a baby.she just sighed and went to wake her up.

Y/n💮:my dear sweet sister wake up come on baby.we are getting late for office.

Yoonie didn't move an inch and she is sleeping a stone.not having other choice,y/n went to kitchen to take  water with ice cubes and returned back to her room.

Y/n sprinkled the water on her face still not getting any reaction.she just poured whole bottle of water with ice cubes.

Yoonie🌼: eomma flood flood someone help me.unnie help help.

Yoonie heared someone laughing only turned to see her sister laughing at her like a maniac.she just pouted at her with folded arms like a baby.

Y/n💮:good morning sleepy head.get ready fast and come downstairs for breakfast.

Yoonie just nodded with little pout and went away to her while uttering "meanie".y/n chuckled at her and went downstairs.

Y/n and Angela is having breakfast while discussing something.yoonie joined them after finishing her morning routine.

Y/n💮:mom ever heard about flood in bedroom that too in early morning.

Angela 🌷:don't tell me its one of your baby sister's antics again.

Yoonie🌼:mom it's not fair.you two are always bullying me.she wake me up with cold water.i felt like wow what a wonderful start you know😃

Y/n💮: well it's not my fault that you slept like a corpse.i tried to wake you  up by calling you sweet names,even sprinkled water on your face having no option I did that.😏

Angela just laughed at their daughter's interaction which she always enjoyed.

Angela 🌷:aww no wonder you are still baby by brain.mom's assumption is always right.

Yoonie🌼:it's not funny at all mom.(said while pouting like a child while y/n showed her tongue teasing her.)

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
In kim brothers office 🏢.
Jk's cabin

Tae's cabin.