chapter 16

jk woke up to see no one beside him,he looked at the window to see it's already night time.he saw clothes with a cute note saying

Hello sleepy head wear these clothes and come down bunny boy:⁠-⁠)

Jk just chuckled then went to fresh up after that he came downstairs to see them waiting for him.

Jk🌸:my apologise for making you all  wait  for long.

Angela 🌷:nah you both slept like a baby which made me to coo hardly I even send those pictures to your mother
Tae🌺: WHAT? ohh no she is goona tease us to death.

Jk🌸:you are speaking like it's a new thing and stop your dramatic act hyung.🤪

Tae🌺:yeah yeah whatever
Tae rolled his eyes playfully at him making chuckle at him.

Suddenly tae's phone started to ring,he picked up the call without seeing caller id.

On the call📱

Tae🌺:hello

Emily🌻:WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BRATS? DID YOU FORGET THAT I AM STILL ALIVE? CAN'T YOU EVEN INFORM ME PIG?GOOSE HEADS SPEAK SOMETHING YOUNG MAN OR I AM GONNA COME THERE WITH A PINK SLIPPER.

Tae hissed loudly keeping his phone away from his ear for a minute then again kept in her ear to reply to his angry mom.

Tae🌺:my sweet mom your bestie Angela mom already send our pictures with kim sisters then you can understand where we are right?

Emily🌻:well about that I didn't see those pictures why would I call you goose head.are you saying I am dumb?

Tae🌺:NO mom why would I? Come on mom I am sorry forgive us please.you are scolding me while this bunny brat is laughing at me.🙄

Emily🌻:well you are the elder brother so you should teach him.

Tae🌺:what he is a 2 years old?

Emily🌻:well you come home baby bear I will show you about his age by beating you with my pink pan.

Jk🌸:mom it's ok no need for that.hyung already know about my age.i think his eardrums got damaged by your shouting.

Emily🌻:it will be alright soon.are you coming now or in morning?

Jk🌸:after having dinner we will be there as soon as possible mom.byee borahae 💜

Emily🌻: Saranghae babies💜

End of the call📱

Y/n💮:goose head oh god🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tae🌺:haha very funny coldy🤪.

Angela 🌷:ok no talking have dinner first.

After having dinner y/n and yoonie send them off to their house with a hug and a peck on their forehead.whike they are going y/n tugged jk's shirt pouting like a baby.jk turned to see her pointing on her forehead with a pout.

Y/n💮:popo bunny you forgot.

Jk🌸:aww here you go baby princess.
Saying that he pecked her forehead and cheeks then hugged her while uttering "dream about me princess"

Tae honked from the car disturbing their moment not so intensionally with a teasing smile.y/n showed her tongue teasing tae while uttering "popo blocker"

Jk winked at her with a finger heart and tae send a flying kiss to yoonie who blushed like a strawberry.

Sorry for the short chapter as I typed sleepily anyways have fun reading byee🥱 .the gif I prepare for tae is not uploading here😫.

Omg🤣🤣🤣