BROMANCE

Aabaan's POV

It's been three days since the day I got that message and I haven't been myself,Abs kept asking if I was fine but I had to lie to him,I wish I could tell him the truth of what happened 7 years back while  I was in Malaysia, even though it wasn't exactly my fault but I'd look stupid explaining things to others cause no one would understand,ever since then I wasn't the person I used to be,I needed to go to Malaysia,I told myself and just immediately Abs came in distracting me from my thoughts and looking furious and I knew I was in for it but just before I could open my mouth
"Where is your phone?" He said
And that was when I remember it was in the car
"I'm sorry" I said
"You always are"
"Let me get it" l said as I stood up
" Don't worry I'll get it and then lock my car cause I didn't" he said and I handed him the keys then I sat there waiting for him to get back
"Shit!" I whispered as I rush down hoping And hasn't gotten to my car so I could stop him and just when I was outside the parking garage there he was standing with the papers in his hands, for a moment the world stopped moving,it feels like we were frozen in time and all we could do was stare at each other.
"What's this?" He asked me gesturing to the papers " what have you done?what is that you're hiding from me? " Still I was speechless,I didn't know what to say and not like I could tell him the truth,I was just standing there.
"I..i...I...." I stutter
"Abby talk to me" he said rather furious
" What have you done and who's threatening you?"he asked again while I stood there like a statue,my limbs felt numb,for a moment I thought my life was taken out of me
"Abby!" He said this shaking me, immediately a lump began to form in my throat and before my brain could process the next thing to say hot tears cascaded down my chin like a small child who has just lost his popsicle,Abs didn't say a word further, instead he moved closer to me with his eyes screaming pity for me,and a mix of confusion and care clouded on his face,deep within me I was debating whether or not to tell him the whole truth,Abs dragged me to the passenger's seat,he entered the car as well and he drove off,the atmosphere was quite intense with silence,he has been driving for 30 mins and I had no idea or knowledge of where we are headed,I turn to look at him,his face expression was straight,I can't read it and he was focused on the long road he was driving on
"I promise I'm not going to ask you anything again" he said
"But I'll always be here whenever you want to talk about it"he added
" But that doesn't mean you ain't going to tell me wtf sent this notes to you cause we have to set his pieces of his puzzled brains into its place"he said again and it sounded funny tho,just a minute ago he was saying he wasn't going to ask me about anything again,Abs is actually the friend anyone could ask for,he might act like he doesn't care but deep down no one does more than him.

****It's been 3 days now and I was sitted in my room,I stood up and walk behind my bed and there lies a safe,a safe Abba has given me ever since I was young before I started handling the activities of the diner,I remember vividly when he said "Aaban,this isn't just a safe,and it is an official documents of all the properties I've acquired,my real estates, companies and contract,I'm entrusting you with this because sooner or later I'll be no more and I've signed and willed everything in your name" that was how I got the safe from Abba and the password is my date of bed,I inserted the numbers and opened it,there was a diary,it rather my diary, picking it up there were stack of paperworks inside,I sat back down relaxing my back on the wall,I was going through the paperworks looking for one particular paper and there it is,it's a firm where Abba had taken me in as his legal son,yes,I'm Abba's adopted son, Abba has legally adopted me back then,Abba had his reasons for keeping this a secret,he had initially had a son my age,things happened and he lost him and then he adopted me and made me his son,Abba had been a renowned successful business tycoon,Abba has a step brother whose only desire is to see his downfall, Abba's real son has had an accident while he was alive which was plotted by Abba's step brother to take over Abba's company and that was the accident that led to Abba's  son's death but bit immediately,his face was damaged from the excruciating car burn and needed a surgery,his limbs had broken and his right leg was broken in two places,he didn't die immediately from the accident and was fly out of the country  to the United States for treatment where he went into coma for 2 weeks before he died which was kept a secret from everyone else and that was where Abba also met me while I was running my scholarship,I've had only a few months to be done, Abba waited for me and came back together as his son with a transformed face due to his face damage and this has been a secret between us two, Abba new his stop brother has his eyes in his wealth and wanted it at all cost which was why he did all he did,the problem isn't that I'm Abba's adopted son but that all the shareholders in his company will withdraw and Abba will make a great loss,they wouldn't want to invest in a company that doesn't have a true successor.
I didn't know if I should tell Abba or deal with it myself,but how do I begin and on the other hand Abba has given me days to provide a wife which I haven't even gotten any yet but hopefully there is,I put back the diary into the safe and thought if I should tell Abbas about it or not with that I decide I should deal with the one I can at the moment.i picked my phone and called Nabeelah's phone,i checked the time and it was 8:38pm after all it wasn't that late I said to myself, "Salamu alaykum sir" I heard her soft serene voice on the other side of the call,at this point I didn't even know if should go straight to the point or "sir are you there?" She asked bringing me back from my track of thoughts, "yeah nabeelah how are you doing?" Maybe I was being dumb or foolish for asking how she's doing "you have something to say?then say it,the Aaban sir doesn't just call his employees to ask how they're doing?" She said,in hearing that I mentally slapped myself for being so dumb, "I need to talk to you about something on your free time,maybe we can hangout tomorrow when you're free?" I said,rather asking her, "okay I'll let you know when I'm free", "okay thank you" I said and hung up,I texted Abbas immediately to tell him I needed to see him tomorrow so he should hit me up" I can't face her and talk that alone,I needed someone to do that for me especially my best friend Abbas.