Chapter 1- Welcome to Ponyville!

It's been a while of walking, but our group of dimensional travelers are getting ever so close to reaching what they hope is a point of rest. Since they have been walking for a while, the little ones have become tired, much to Kota's insistence that he isn't, so he was currently getting a piggyback ride from his dad while Eri was being carried by Inko.

Eri: "Are we there yet?"

Inko: "I'm sure we're close, dear."

And close they were, because in no time at all they made it to the end of the forest, and came face to face with beautiful town, inhabited by many colorful ponies. What stuck out the most was the extra features of some of the ponies. Some had wings, while others had horns, while the rest were just regular, candy colored ponies. The air was filled with talking and laughter, indicating that this was a happy and prosperous little town.

As they walked into town, everypony turned their way in shock and awe. Never before had they seen such creatures. The group tried their best to ignore the stares, while Eri simply stared with stars in her eyes at the cute and adorable ponies, and waved their way in a friendly manner. Some whispers were heard about the new group of strange creatures that had just arrived, some of curiosity, some of caution, and some of... fear? Why would they be afraid? They didn't look that threatening, did they?

Tenko: "*sigh* First, you're mumbling again, that doesn't help our situation, so stop it. Second, have you taken a look at you and me?"

He was right. Izuku looked like he just came back from a bloody war, which isn't too far off, and Tenko looked like a zombie with his skinny figure that his "clothes" exposed. He was only wearing rags, after all.

Izuku: "Right."

He simply said, too embarrassed to give a proper answer. At this point, every pony around had noticed them, and while some ignored them either to be polite or out of fear, the majority was still whispering about the newcomers. Some ponies even retreated back into their homes and shops, much to the best unicorn girl's dismay.

Inko: "Izuku, sweetie, how about you pull your hood down as to appear less scary."

And so he did, and the moment his hood fell off, the ponies that were still outside whispered about him not being an actual bunny after all. This made him sweat drop. Did his costume made him look like a bunny that much?

Kota: "Yes."

Izuku: "Curse my mumbling..."

This made Eri laugh a little at her papa's slight embarrassment. Ponies around her hear laughing and somehow, that made them less tense, some even commenting on how cute she sounded. This made the young girl blush with a smile and wave to the bystanders a second time, with now her waves being returned along with some smiles from a few ponies.