Friendship is Magic, Part 2

Before the chapter begins, I just need to let you all know that when I leave a blank line in between text, is when I do a short jump cut. Like this:

See? The only exceptions are musical numbers. Enjoy

Previously on "Your job is not over yet!"

Inside Twilight's new room at Golden Oak Library, where she's still sulking about the town's ponies and complaining to Spike.

Twilight: "All the ponies in this town are crazy!"

Now she's staring at the moon through the window, holding her book with magic.

Twilight: "I hope the Princess was right."

Now Izuku was standing besides Twilight, staring at the moon alongside her.

Izuku: "If this Nightmare Moon is in any way related to that, then I have no doubt that it's real."

Inside the town hall, where Rarity is standing in the same balcony Princess Celestia was supposed to appear.

Rarity: "She's gone!"

All the ponies start whispering in confusion and concern, while Twilight is visibly scared. Izuku is on guard, as is Tenko.

Twilight: "Oh no. Nightmare Moon!"

Nightmare Moon appears and laughs evilly at the watching ponies, scaring the human civilians in the process. Thunder roars around the room while she laughs, until it fades to black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Return to the present time, where Nightmare Moon is still giving a villain laugh. Mayor Mare doesn't wait any longer, and takes action.

Mayor Mare: "Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!"

She orders the group of royal guards, and all three fly towards Nightmare Moon. As they get close, they are hit by lightning, courtesy of the pony of nightmares.

Nightmare Moon: "Stand back, you foals!"

She laughs evilly once again before turning into a dark blue mist and exiting through the double doors. All ponies dodge to the side, afraid of being hit by the mist. While everypony runs and screams, Applejack is still holding Rainbow Dash's tail to stop her from aggravating the situation. Unfortunately, she can't hold it for long, as Rainbow escapes her grasp to pursue the nightmare mist.