Chapter 2- Getting settled in

One thing I forgot to do it the previous chapter. To get a mental image of how tall ponies are, just look at the picture above. It's the one that says "EqG canon proportion".

[A/N: Despite this story being in third person, it will follow Izuku's perspective until mentioned otherwise]

After the events of the previous day, we cut to the library, were the humans are busy cleaning and organizing everything. After last night's party, they have decided that Tenko, Izuku and Inko would get a separate room each, while Eri and Kota could stay in the same bedroom. That way, there would still be a spare bedroom if they had a guest, which was unlikely, but you never know. Speaking on party, last the one from last night was quite wild. For starters, Lyra and Bon Bon appeared. You can guess how that went.

Flashback

Lyra: "Heeeeeey, hoomaaaaaaan!"

Turning around, he saw the one and only human fanatic rushing at him. As soon as she got close enough, she jumped right into him. But this time, he was prepared. He spread his arms out, leaned back a bit, and managed to successfully catch the flying unicorn. As he did, Lyra stared wide eyed at him, before nuzzling his chest, making him blush.

Lyra: "It's so good to see you again. Last time Bon Bon didn't want me to bother you, but now that we're in a party, we can continue where we left off!"

Izuku: "Uhhh..."

Bon Bon: "Lyra! You can't just jump somepony like that! You're lucky he managed to catch you, or you both could have gotten hurt."

Lyra: "Of course he caught me! Hoomans have hands to grab stuff, after all."

Bon Bon: "*sigh* You're hopeless."

Throughout their argument, Izuku was still holding Lyra in his arms, too embarrassed to do anything. It didn't help the fact that his mom was watching with a knowing smirk while giggling softly. But that wasn't the worst. The worst were the other ponies that saw the beginning of the interaction, and were now talking to each other about the male human, as they learned the name of their species, was holding a pony, and that it seemed quite comfortable. Fortunately for him, Bon Bon decided to stop this nonsense. She turned to him and spoke, while Lyra went back to nuzzling feeling up his chest.

Bon Bon: "I'm sorry about her. Ever since she had that dream about your kind years back, it has been her life goal to befriend one of you. Though, you can hardly call this a good impression, Lyra!"

Lyra: "Mhm... Hey, are all hoomans so strong? You feel like you have a lot of muscle under there."

Bon Bon: "*groan* Lyra, he-"

Izuku: "N-no, it's fine, she's just curious. Yes, I have some muscle, since I've been training for a good part of my life. Also, it's pronounced human, not hooman, as I said when we first met."

Lyra: "Cool."

Flashback end

Lyra certainly was one of a kind. Really shameless from the only two interactions they had together, while Bon Bon seems more down to earth. Or maybe it was because, as Bon Bon said, she had a thing for humans. That wasn't the only noteworthy interaction he had during the party, because shortly after both him and Bon Bon managed to convince Lyra to go talk with other ponies, a pegasus pony mare approached him.