Friendship is Magic, Part 1

Open to a brown book, with a gold unicorn with a cyan eye on the cover.

Narrator: "𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮..."

In the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of ponies. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but shunned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger unicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧. She vowed she would shroud the land in eternal night.

She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony. Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility for both...

Narrator/Unicorn: "...sun and moon..."

It is now possible to see who is reading the book. A light purple unicorn mare, with a dark blue mane and tail with a pink and purple stripe running along their length. She has purple eyes and a cutie mark that is a pink six pointed star with similar smaller white stars surrounding it. She's standing below a small tree by a lake. This is Twilight Sparkle. Princess Celestia's personal student, and the most adorable nerd anypony outside of the screed has seen.

Twilight Sparkle: "...and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since. Hmm... Elements of Harmony. I know I've heard of those before... but where?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

It has been exactly one month since last chapter's events. One month since the new local biped family was welcomed to Ponyville. One month since the groups of humans got sent to a world of colorful magical talking ponies. For those who wanted to get into the episode chapters and skipped the fillers, let me recapitulate.

One month ago, Izuku Midoriya saved Tenko Shimura from his inner demons. They, along with the Midoriya family, Inko, Eri and Kota, were mysteriously sent to a place known as Equestria, ruled by the Princess of the Sun, Celestia. They began a new life in the small town of Ponyville, where they managed to buy the local library as their new home, thanks to Izuku's first job, and also learn the value of the three types of bits this world has. Over the length of the month, the Midoriyas became active members of the community. From helping ponies with their problems, taking on different jobs, and forming friendships with many of the town's residents. They have been studying the books they have in their new home and learning about this world, mostly Izuku. 

Also, don't tell Tenko I said this, but he's really glad to be part of a happy and peaceful community. He even smiles every once in a while, and not a deranged smile either, but an honest happy smile. I'm so proud!