Smackdown

~December 30, 2022~

*Ronda Rousey standing in the Friday Night Smackdown ring with Shayna Baszler after being pushed to the limit after her title defense against Raquel Rodriguez. Bring the microphone up to Ronda's lips, about to talk into the microphone, until she was interrupted, and the Crowd went into very loud Cheers. Ronda and Shayna Baszler start arguing and multiple fans start crying*

"Been about three days and I'm coming back"

*you walk out, smiling at hearing the crowd as the cameraman gets closer to you as you walk down to the ring*

"YES! The Rebel is HERE!"

"Unreal, Michael Cole"

"Madelyn Jayne is back"

Crowd chant: Madelyn! Madelyn! Madelyn! Madelyn! Madelyn! Madelyn! Madelyn! Madelyn!

"It is thunderous here in Tampa!"

"Wade, the last time we saw Madelyn, it was back in May at Wrestlemania Backlash, remember? When Ronda Rousey broke her arm in an "I quit" match"

"Yes, I remember and I'm pretty damn sure Madelyn remembers too"

"When one door closes, another one opens when you're the champ"

"A goosebumps moment in Tampa"

"Rousey looks like she's seen a ghost"

*Getting in the ring you walk to the other side where someone from time-keepers area handed you a microphone. You grab the microphone and turn around, now facing Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler as the WWE fans cheer you on*

Ronda: I guess your arm is doing a lot better, how's that rehab going? Don't answer that, Let me guess, your elbow's feeling a lot better and challenged for this title at summer-no wait, no, royal rumble, that's a lot sooner, yeah. I mean it depends on how's your elbow feeling, I mean..how you feeling, Rebs?

*everyone started booing Ronda as you looked around at everyone before looking at Rousey once more*

You: no, no, no, no, no. Ronda, I'm challenging you tonight!

*Shayna starts laughing as Ronda just stares you down while the crowd starts cheering, wanting a new and better champion on the blue brand. You throw down your microphone before raising your arms causing the fans to get louder*

Crowd chant: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

*Shayna realizes Ronda wasn't backing down, as she laid the Smackdown Women's Champion on the ring canvas in between you both. Shayna pushes Rousey back, but she moves her friend out of the way, getting in your face*

Ronda: you're lucky I'm feeling spicy

"Are we going to have a championship match, right here, right now?!"

*Ronda picks up the championship and pushes the microphone to Shayna as they start arguing about how she shouldn't be having another match for the women's title. Ronda gives the title to the ref as he makes sure this is what she wants to do*