Money in the Bank Part1

*July 1 and today is finally Money in the Bank. Everyone is excited for today, so much happening live tonight right here in London, England. Everyone had to be at The O2 arena by 4 pm, and right now it's currently 3:30 pm. You were waiting for Dominik to finish up in the bathroom, so you two plus Demi, Fergal, and Luis could head to the arena. Dominik walks out of the bathroom and walks over to put on his shoes. You two grab your suitcases, leave the hotel room, and head down to the rental car, where Luis and Demi are*

You: How is it almost every time Fergal is last to the car?

Luis: He's probably standing in the bathroom, checking himself out in the mirror and giving himself a pep talk for later

*Fergal, like 3 minutes later finally comes down*

Dominik: Have a nice pep talk?

Fergal: Oh, shut up

Demi: So, are we heading to the arena or not? Because if we are, let's get going!

*Everyone gets in the car and Luis drives off to the arena*

At The O2 Arena

*Walking into the arena, many more superstars were arriving as well, crew and tech finishing setup. You five head to The Judgment Day's locker room and set your stuff down before all superstars make their way to the ring since Hunter wanted to announce how the matches are listed. You sat on the turnbuckle next to Victoria, Gionna, and Demi*

Hunter: So, to kick off tonight we'll have Cody vs Dominik and Paige, you will be ring-side for that, correct?

You: Yes, sir

Hunter: Perfect. Then after that will be the men's money in the bank ladder match. After that is the women's tag match between Gionna and Victoria vs Shayna and Ronda. Then Walter vs Matthew vs the IC title. Next is the women's tag team fatal 4-way for the WWE and NXT Women's Tag titles. Women's money in the bank ladder match is after that. Following that is Colby vs Fergal and as the main event, it's the twins vs Joe and Joseph

*Hunter explains a couple of more things before allowing everyone to head backstage and start getting ready. You head to hair and makeup since you had to get your hair dyed. You sat down in Sarah's chair and she got started on your hair. You distracted yourself by being on your phone as Sarah did her magic. Demi was sitting on the other side of the hallway, getting her hair done as well. Once Sarah got the purple in your hair, she set a timer for 30 minutes and went to clean her hands and the mess that was made*

Demi: Which gear are you wearing tonight?

You: My Spider-Man gear. That other gear I brought, there's a piece missing from it

Thea: Hey, ladies! Ooo, What color did you get?

*Thea smiles as she sits in the chair in front of you*

You: I went purple in a few spots

Demi: She told me she was getting blond highlights

You: Purple was easier!

45 minutes later

*After Sarah finished your hair, you headed back to The Judgment Day locker room. Dominik the only person in the room*

You: Where's Fergal and Luis?