Ballsy Badass

"Been about three days and I'm coming back"

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first. Representing Toxic Attraction. From Tampa, Florida, she is the Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

"I'm a Psycho. I'm a Psycho. I'm a Psycho. I'm a Psycho"

*Shotzi rides out in her tank, the crowd cheering how they normally cheer on the Ballsy Badass of the company as she stands on top of her tank and slams her hand on the bottom, making the pyro appear*

"And her opponent. From, Oakland, California, Shotzi!"

*Shotzi runs down to the ring, sliding onto the apron as she unclips her helmet and takes it off. She gets in the ring, climbing up to the top rope, she does the once of her entrance before you both are standing in the ring, waiting her the bell to ring*

Ring The Bell!

*You and Shotzi circle around the ring before Shotzi holds out her hand, smiling as you both do a quick little handshake then go back to circling around before locking up*

"Madelyn and shots. great friends ever since they met years back down at NXT"

*You then get Shotzi in a "Side-headlock" and flip her over, down to the floor keeping the grip tight on her as she flings around*

"And the side-headlock by Madelyn takes down Shotzi!"

"You know, Michael Cole, Madelyn Jayne is having one amazing day today"

"How so, Wade?"

"Because today is March 10! Scream 6 is now out only in theaters!"

"You are absolutely correct! And our Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne stars as one of the main characters. The second daughter of one of the original ghostface, Billy Loomis, Jessie Loomis. last year in the Scream movie Jessie dated one of the teen characters that died, Wes Hicks and now one year later is now seen in the trailer kissing a new teen to the friend group, Ethan Landry!"

*You both stand up as Shotzi pushes you into the ropes, but you hook your arms under them before going at your opponent with a "Shoulder Tackle" knocking her down and taunt the crowd*

"And the shoulder tackle takes Shotzi down!"

*you taunt Shotzi with finger guns before running to the ropes, Shotzi right behind laying down and you roll over and stand up and swing shotzi into the ropes. She rebounds off of them, causing you to jump over her with her rebounding off the ropes again and hits you with a "Hurricanerana" sending you down*

"and the hurricanerana to Jayne!"

*You ran at Shotzi, but she performed a "crucifix" before sliding down, trying to roll you up, only for you to slap her hands from the side of your thighs. shotzi quickly gets up and tries to kick you, but you caught her leg and caught her in a "Waist takedown" once more keeping a tight grip around her stomach*

"The champ with the upper hand right now in this match"

*you knee Shotzi in the back before pulling her up and hitting her with an "Backstabber" as Shotzi fell you crawled on top of you holding her leg before kicking out on 2. You slide up to your feet, standing behind Shotzi in a stance as she stood slowly*

"Madelyn, here looking for-"

*You quickly hit Shotzi with "Knee Balance Enzuigiri" watching as she go down flat on her back with you climbing on top of her, pulling her up in the process as the ref gets down and starts counting*