Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W

*Xavier had already did his entrance before the commercial break and now it is time for Dominik to do his entrance, but Dominik and Xavier would talk before actual fighting. You were the only one who was going to be ring-side for the match, you wrap your Smackdown Women's Championship around your waist while Dom fix his hair a bit then grabbed a microhpone as he theme played, boos through-out the whole arena*

"Mysterio!"

*You and Dominik walk out side by side, the crowd continuing to boo him*

Dominik: Look, Mami. It's Xavier Woods

*Dominik looks around at the crowd that is still booing while Xavier askes for a microphone and gets one*

Dominik: Woods, you here to convince yourself? Are you here to convince yourself that you're gonna beat me because it's a new day? Huh?

*You laugh at the way Dom said 'it's a new day'  Dominik lowering the microphone away from his face, Xaiver bring the microphone up the his lips, the crowd stops booing*

Xaiver: Look, Dom, let me stop you right there. Because you're right, you're right. I don't have anyone to watch my back..right now. But unlike you, I'm a grown man, who can stand on his own two feet and fight his own battles. Can you say the same thing?

You: You can fight your own battles. You've done it before

Dominik: Damn right I have. He's crazy

Xaiver: Or, or, or, or, or..Do you have to ask Mami for permission to speak?

*The crowd cheering for you, you and Dominik looking at each other*

Dominik: I mean..Do I have permission to speak?

You: Of course you do, Dom Dom

Crowd Chant: Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami! Mami!

*You and Dominik look at one another, dom nodding his head in the direction of the way, both of you making your way closer. Dominik's music starts up again, him dropping the microphone along the way*

You: Beat him up for me

Dominik: Anything for, Mami

*You smile at Dominik calling you 'Mami' as it is started to grow on you both a little more for names like that to be called. Dominik gets in the ring, taking off his shirt, giving it you*

Ring the bell!

*You take off your title and put it on the apron, putting his 'She's My Mami' with a picture of you, doing finger guns from a match last month with your name on the front, slipping it over your head and adjusting it before putting the title back around your waist*

You: Let's go, Dom!

*You watch as Dominik and Xaiver circle around the ring, then lock up. Dominik going for the "waist-lock" but Xaiver was quicker to grab and twist his arm, Dominik then turning this things and does the same to Xavier's arm*

You: Nice and tight grip!

*Dominik twists and tightens the grip on Woods's arm more, you walking around the ring, laughing. Xaiver rolls and does different things, then grabs Dom's arm, flipping down onto his back ,you yelling in the back. Xaiver gets Dominik in a "Side-headlock" a few times for doing a "Arm-Drag" Dominik gets up, going at Xaiver, but gets taken down with a shoulder*

You: C'mon Dom!

*Xaiver picks Dominik up, you yelling for Dom to get the upper hand, just to watch your boyfriend to chop against the chest, sending him down. You slap your hand against the apron, watching Xaiver set Dominik against the middle rope. Running and boucing off the ropes, Xaiver his Dominik in the spine with a"Drop-kick" thens goes for the pin*