Friday Night SD

~ February 3rd, 2023~

*after showing flashbacks from RAW this week and the Women's Royal Rumble, they had you talking about Demi then Daria would come and interrupt, which goes straight to your guys match*

Kayla: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne

*you put on a slight smile as you walk into camera frame standing next to Kayla*

Kayla: Madelyn, everyone is buzzing that the winner of the Women's Royal Rumble Match, Rhea Ripley, chose to face you at Wrestlemania, but how do you feel about that?

You: it's going to be awesome. Wrestlemania is going to be epic, but tonight my focus is on Sonya Deville. You can't underestimate someone, who is as persistent as Sonya. I know she complained to get her way, but tonight we're in the Carolins-

*you were then interrupted by Sonya as she walked into frame on the other side of Kayla*

Sonya: I think you mean we're in pathetic country, Yes? Because that's what you are, Pathetic!

You: just keep running that big mouth of yours, Deville. Because as soon as that bell rings, I'm going to Whoop your ass..Trick

*After filming that bit you and Daria were putting on your Jackets, still talking as the show came back from break along with Barrett and Cole talking about what happened from moments before until Daria's theme played*

Daria: see you out there, Rebel

You: can't wait, Pride Fighter

*You look over at the monitor closest to you, watching Sonya do her entrance and hearing the crowd boo her, hearing just a bit of cheering too from the fans who've been watching Deville from the start, then the show went to commercial*

Dominik's pov

*Walking along side Demi, Luis and Fergal, we're heading to gorilla since we'll be at commentary for the Smackdown Women's Championship match that's on next. Not watching where I going, I accidentally bumped into someone right in front of me. Balancing myself, I grabbed ahold of the person's hand, making sure they don't fall as I pulled them up, back on their feet*

Dominik: I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking and-

Paige: relax. It's fine no I'm fine thanks to you

*looking at the person, I realized I bumped into the Smackdown Women's Champion herself, Paige Grado aka Madelyn Jayne. When the others noticed I wasn't with them, they found me just standing there*

Fergal: Dom, What happened man? One minute you're there and the next you're gone

Dominik: sorry. I just bumped into-

*looking to my right, right where Paige was standing was an empty spot. I swear she was right here literally a minute ago before they got here*

Demi: who'd you bump into to?

Dominik: Paige. I wasn't looking and bumped into her, I swear she was just here!

Luis: Calm down and look behind you, man

*Following Luis's eyes, I turn around and there she is. Paige. Standing right next to curtain, wrapping her championship around her waist then fixes her jacket, not daring an eye toward here*