Mania Night 2

*April 2nd. Second day/night of WrestleMania 39. And last night, you sadly didn't get check out due to everything else that happened, but today you were for sure going to check for injuries once getting over to SOFI stadium. After last night, you and the others didn't end up going up, everyone instead decided to do that tonight, So getting back to the hotel, you passed out sleep as soon you hit the pillow*

Dominik: Paige? C'mon..you gotta wake up

*And now it's currently 3 in the afternoon and for the past 5 minutes Dominik has been trying to wake you*

Dominik: Please..? Babe, its literally three in the afternoon

You: 10-more minutes...

*You then felt Dom get in bed behind you, wrapping his arm over you and pulls you into him as you felt his breath hit your neck*

Dominik: Don't make me call Demi and Taylor to wake you up-

You: No!

Dominik: Then c'mon, champ. Mania night 2 and we get to watch Fergal kick ass as the demon!

*Dominik got back out of bed as you sat up, running your hand through your hair before getting out of bed. You walk over to your suitcase, which was laying next to the table in the room as you open and grab a pair of clothes*

After getting ready

*fixing your hair in the bathroom with the door open, you noticed Dominik leaning against the door-frame looking at you with a smile, making you smile back at him before going back to your hair. Dom then pushes of the door and walks behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and places his chin on your shoulder*

You: What's with you today?

Dominik: What do you mean?

You: I mean, you're never like this, not that I don't mind

Dominik: I'm just so proud of you for last night

You: Whatever you say...

*you finish your hair, Dominik still having his arms around as you turn around now facing. Both you just standing in the bathroom of the hotel room, making such heavy eye contact that the world just faded out as Dom leans closer about kiss you until...*

Demi: Paige! Dom! Let's go!

*You laughs as Dominik drops his head down while muttering something about how Demi has very bad timing, making you laugh even more as you walk out the bathroom and grab your stuff before opening the room*

You: We're ready

Fergal: Finally! I need to get to SOFI so I can get ready

You: Why didn't you just go without?

Fergal: I was going to feel lonely

You: Jesus Fergal...

Dominik: We ready-What are you doing here, Fergal?

Fergal: I was gonna feel lonely if I didn't have all of JD there with me

Dominik: We're here now, so lets go!