RAW

*Finn and Damian getting the win against Montez and Angelo didn't stop them from fighting as they just attacked the two males. That was until Edge and Beth ran out, Edge helping out the Street Profits against the Judgment Day. Once it was just Dominik in the ring, Beth came in and hit him with a clothesline, going for "glam-slam" not noticing Rhea Ripley coming in from behind, hitting her with a forearm then "riptide"*

Rhea:Stay down, Beth!

*The fans out of nowhere start cheering, taking Rhea off guard. She then feels like something is wrong, slowly turning around she's met with you, standing there with a smile on your face*

"Corey..it's that...?"

"Madelyn Jayne! Here on Monday Night RAW?! Yes it is, KP!"

You: hello!

*You then drop your smile as you hit Rhea with a "forearm" to the face, "Axe Kick" to the back of the head, kicks to the stomach and chest ending it with "Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick" sending Ripley down in pain*

"Madelyn Jayne with a hardcore "Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick to Rhea Ripley!"

*knowing what was next, you turn and is met face to face with Dominik Mysterio. So close the fans probably would have thought you two were going to kiss*

"OHHH! Jayne and Mysterio having a stare down here on RAW!"

*You both trash talk each other, before you roll out the ring. Watching everyone's eyes on you as yours are on the ring. The crowd then goes crazy as they watch Dominik send you a wink and blow a kiss at you*

"Did-did Dominik Mysterio just blow a kiss to the Smackdown Women's Champion"

"Don't forget that wink, Corey"

Dominik's pov
*getting backstage after that segment, everyone thought Paige would be waiting right here, but she was long gone from curtain*

Adam: Dom. What's wrong?

Dominik: Nothing-

Demi: liar. Dominik has a huge crush on Paige since Royal Rumble

Fergal: and we keep telling him "ask her to be your valentine"

Kenneth: isn't Paige your car partner?

Dominik: yeah she is

Beth: Dominik, you really ask her

Dominik: I know..it's just

Luis: your afraid she'll say no

Dominik: Exactly

Gary: don't worry, man. We got your back

Dominik: thank you. All of you

??: Coming through!

*all of turning around and clearing a path to see Megan and Catherine filming on their phones as Paige, Ashley Sebera, better known as Dana Brooke, Ashley Fliehr, better known as Charlotte Flair, Calyx Hampton, better known as Sol Ruca, Alexia Amrhein, better known as Dani Palmer and Emily Andzuils, better known as Ivy Nile, all in walking handstands with superstars behind them, cheering them on*