What are you doing awake?

*It was 3 in the morning on Monday. Dominik was fast asleep, but you were wide awake after waking up and not being able to fall back asleep. You were on your phone just scrolling away on. Dominik sometimes being the light sleeper he is, Dom started to toss and turn a bit, groaning in the process. Trying to be as quiet as possible and turned down your phone brightness, Dominik woke up, but hasn't looked your way*

Dominik: Baby?

*Still trying to be quiet, acting as if your sleeping. Dominik shifted, moving to look over at you, seeing you wide awake, laughing as he caught you red-handed*

Dominik: Nu-uh. Stop pretending. I can hear it

You:..You can?

Dominik: Yes, I can hear the tapping

*Feeling kind of bad that you woke Dominik up, you've been trying to stay quite for the whole night*

Dominik: What are you doing? Are you on your phone?

You: Maybe...

Dominik: Are you tiktoking? Cause you're not on twitter right now. Twitters dead

*Dominik laughs again, you looking over down at him, wanting to flick him across the forehead for that joke*

Dominik: Too soon? What are you doing up, baby? What time is it?

*Dominik then reaches over to his night-stand, grabbing his phone, which is on the charge, turning it on to look at the time. Seeing that its 3 in the morning, Dom's eyes widen before putting his phone back down and looking at you*

Dominik: Baby, it's 3 in the morning!

You: So?

Dominik: No, not 'so' you need to be asleep. We have work tomorrow

You: It's not even Monday, yet

Dominik: That's not-it's tomorrow right now, it is tomorrow today, love

You: Really? I couldn't sleep, so I though it was still Sunday

Dominik: Yes! What do you mean you couldn't sleep. if you couldn't sleep, you should've woken me up

You: I know..

Dominik:..In fact I remember you falling asleep first, what happened?

You: I just woke up and I didn't wanna wake you

Dominik: Well if you woke up, you should've-baby, you can always wake me up

You: Yeah?

Dominik: Yes. Anything for you, sweetheart. You know what? Come here

You: Why?

Dominik: Because I said so, now get your cute self over here

*Dominik grabs your phone from you, putting it next to his on the night-stand. Grabbing you by the waist, Dom pulls you into him, having his arm around you and rests his head in the crook of your neck, his breath tickling you*

Dominik: Now, for the next couple of hours, you are going to stay right here, sleeping with me

You: No promises

Dominik: Well, I'll help you fall asleep

*Dominik repositions himself, laying on his back, you moving yourself, having you head on his chest. Dominik having one arm over you, his hand rubbing up and down your back. You feel Dom then kiss the top of your head, as he continues to rub your back, helping you fall back asleep*