Rhea.R vs Dana.B

*Luis didn't win his triple-threat due to his leg from what happened at backlash, but Fergal did win and will face Colby tonight in the main. Ashley and Natalie did win their match against Sarona and Stephanie, so next week You and Demi have a chance of facing them. And Speaking of Demi, her match is about to happen*

"This is my brutality!"

*The crowd cheers as Rhea walks out with you and Dominik behind you her as she does her stomp and looks at the camera*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied by Dominik Mysterio and the Smackdown Women's Champions, Madelyn Jayne. Representing the Judgment Day, she is one half of the Smackdown Women's Champions, Rhea Ripley!"

*Walking down to the ring, Rhea did play with fans by pretending to high-five them, but didn't and it made you laugh. Rhea slides onto the apron as you and Dominik both step in the ring, standing behind Ripley, just staying there until the show goes to a commercial break. And as soon as it does You three are in the ring and DX's theme starts playing and the titantron shows all of the WWE universe doing the 'suck it' taunt as Samatha Irvin starts singing*

"Yeah, you think you can tell us what to do?"

*The camera pans to different parts of the crowd, showing fans being a proud DX memeber*

Rhea: Crowd is energetic tonight

You: You can say that again

Fan: Madelyn! Ghostface taunt!

*You turn around, seeing the fan that yelled that and got out the ring and went up to them. They handed you a toy copy of Jessie Loomis's knife and you run the knife playfully across the fan's throat then flip them off before they thank you and you give them back the knife then slide back into the ring*

"That is it for the DX cam. And if you ain't down with that, we got two words for ya!"

Crowd: Suck It!

*You and Dominik are now standing ring-side as RAW is back from commercial and Rhea is in the ring, handing you her jacket and you put it on as Dana Brooke's music plays with her walking out*

"And her opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, Dana Brooke!"

To the end of the match

*Just as Dana was setting up Rhea for "Brooke-Bomb" Dominik got on the apron and distracted the ref as you slide in the ring and hit Brook with your "Tornado Enzuigiri" and quickly slide out the ring, with Dominik catching you*

You: Thanks

Dominik: No problem

*Rhea gets up right as the ref turns around and ends Dana with "Riptide" but instead of going for the pin, she locks in her submission move "Prison" on Dana, who quick enough to tap out*

"Here is your winner by submission, Rhea Ripley!"

*Rhea keeps "Prison" lock in on Dana even when you and Dom got in the ring. Rhea then drops Dana before looking at you*

Rhea: RebelMare Submission?

You:..RebelMare Submission!

*You hand your title to Dominik as Rhea pulls Dana up by her hair, passing her to you as you kick Brooke in the stomach. You hit a "Drop toe hold" and quickly lock in a "Arm Trapped Crossface" but have your arms locked under Dana's chin then Rhea from behind locks in "Achilles Lock" now fully having the RebelMare submission locked in on Dana Brooke*

Dominik: Wooo! Let's go, ladies!

*You and Rhea tighten your grips on Dana's body until hearing Natalya's music plays as the crowd cheers. Out of all females in the back..Natalya had to come out?! As Nattie takes her time to the ring, you and Rhea both smirk at her as you don't let of Brooke even when Natalya got in the ring*

Natalya: Let her go!

*You look back at Rhea, who already looking down at you before nodding. You first released Dana standing up and Next to Dom as Rhea then throws Dana out the way. You and Ripley stand face to face with Natalya, who just stares you both down. Natalya then just looks at you, next thing you know her hand connects hard with the side of your face, causing you to stumble back into Dom with his arms wrapping around your waist as You, Dom and Rhea all glare at Nat*

Rhea: You bitch!

*Rhea was so ready to pounce onto Natalya, if it wasn't for you tightly holding her back*

You: Rhea. Rhea!

Rhea: What?!

You: Now isn't the time, alright. I'm fine. And remember..we win next week we get our hands on Natalya and Shotzi

Rhea:..Yeah..you're right

Dominik: Come on..Let's get out of here

*Rhea looks at the concerned faces on both you and Dom, sighing she nods her head. You and Dom sit on the ropes, allowing a opening for Rhea as she gets out, you then stand as Dom is still sitting on the ropes, allowing you to leave. All three of you slowly make your way backstage*

~Instagram Posts~

 @WWE  Caption- @rhearipley_wwe takes on @ashasebera_danabrooke

@WWE
Caption- @rhearipley_wwe takes on @ashasebera_danabrooke

Forget to add what the moves were for RebelMare's submission..Whoops!