House Show Day 1

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!"

Crowd: One fall!

*The arena goes quite until the lights go out as your theme starts playing, which makes the crowd cheer again*

"I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones"

*You walk out with Finn, since Rhea had her own match and Damian and Dominik had a tag match*

"Introducing first. Accompanied by Finn Bálor. Representing the Judgment Day, from Tampa, Flordia, she is one half of the Smackdown Women's Champions, Madelyn Jayne!"

*You and Finn walk to the ring, ignoring the crowd as the heels you are. Stopping in front of the ring, you and Finn look at each other before fist-bumping. Finn goes his way as you go yours, sliding onto the apron, Finn is standing  behind you with his hands resting on the ropes and a smug look on his face as you both look out into the crowd before hearing Liv Morgan's music playing*

"Watch me, Watch me..."

*Liv walks out, alone with no Rauqel Rodriguez, wearing her tag title around her waist*

"And her opponent. From Elmwood Park, New Jersey, she is one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team champion, Liv Morgan!"

*You roll in the ring, taking off your jackert and championship, Finn taking it from you as he gets out the ring when Liv gets in.Before Liv could sit down on the ropes, you ran up from behind, pulling her by her hair as you slam her down onto the ring, then climb on top of her unleash punches*

Finn: That's it, Madelyn!

*You get off of Liv then hit her with a "Senton" before she rolls out the ring. You follow behind, grabbing Morgan by her hair, then throw her into the barricade, doing it again then toss her back in the ring, sliding in behind. Waiting her Liv to stand for the match to finally start. Once liv is up to her feet, the ref ring the bell and you instantly hit liv with an "Drop-kick" going for the cover, only to have Liv kick out after 2*

Finn: C'mon! Ref, that was three!

*You stand back up, while pulling Liv up with you and whip her into the corner, following with an "Handspring back-elbow" climbing up to the top and pin Morgan after doing "JayneSault" to have a kick-out at the very last moment. You hit Liv with another "Senton" then drag her into the  middle of the ring. setting her up, you lock in "JaynePain", which is a "Tequila Sunrise" having a pretty tight grip on Liv, hearing her pain screams as she stuggles in your grasp*

You: Tap!

Liv: Never!

*Just when Liv thought that your grip couldn't get tighter..it did. And that's when you heard Liv hand raipdly hitting the ring canvas as the ref calls for the match to end. You remove Liv from your grasp as Finn rolls in the ring and helps you while raising your arm up high*

"Here is your winner by submission, Madelyn Jayne!"

*You and Finn hug for easy victory tonight, then get out the ring and head backstage*

~Instagram Post~
(You're Rhea and Finn is Dominik)

 ~Instagram Post~ (You're Rhea and Finn is Dominik)

@finnbalor
Caption-Don't forget what I told you...@Paige_MadelynJ

 @Paige_MadelynJ Caption- Still rocking the red!

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Still rocking the red!