Finish The Story

"This is my Brutality!"

*The crowd cheers as Rhea walks out before stopping at the top of the ramp, bringing up her leg and stomps it down as pyro goes off. The Camera goes up close to Rhea as she slowly looks up before looking into the camera. Fixing her jacket she starts to make her way down the long ramp with a smile on her face. Once at the bottom of the ramp, Rhea slides on the apron before finishing up her entrance as she waits for you*

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please turn your attention to the stage for Demi Lovato"

*Demi walks out holding a microphone as fog covers the stage, going down the ramp and the lights go out causing the crowd to cheer*

"Surprise, Rhea..What's your favorite scary movie?"

*The SOFI fans make a loud pop from hearing the voice of Ghostface before red lights come on as "Still Alive" starts to play, echoing throughout SOFI Staduim as Lovato starts singing along*

Woke up under water
Throat chained at the collar
Couldn't get any farther from the daylight

*And instead of your Titantron video, a Titantron video a very signle Ghostface and their reveals start playing as a tibrute to the last 26 years of the "SCREAM"movies*

Was I still dreaming, stuck to a machine or
Choking and screaming with my hands tied?

*The crowd gets louder as they see and watch 13 different people walk out, all dressed as Ghostface with the knives, each of them representing each and every killer from all six movies.

Callin' and callin' but nobody comes
Fallin' and fallin', no air in my lungs
Getting so comfortably numb
Don't know how I opened up my eyes

*Demi and the music suddenly come to a stop as the camera shows all 13 ghostface killers lined up one behind the other. The first killer slides their knife from the inside of the hand that's holding the blade, before the other 12 killers do the same. And as the last ghostface goes to do the same thing, Red fake blood starts running down the outside of the mask as the killer goes down. Then a new Ghostface appears, this one has a rinestoned mask and knife, takes off her mask as the crowd gives a even loouder pop as they see you as the music starts back up again with Demi singing*

But I'm still alive
I don't wanna just survive
Give me something to sink all my teeth in
Eat the devil and spit out my demons

*Taking off your ghostface robe, the Smackdown Women's Championship is wrapped right around your waist as the crowd cheers right as pyro, making your ears buzz to the sound. From behind one of the Ghostface gives you your Scream inspired leather jacket that you made with the words "Team Loomis: Jessie Loomis" on the back as you quickly put it on before standng next to Demi on the top of the ramp*