Main Event

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. And is for the Smackdown Women's Championship!"

"Introducing the challenger. From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Natalya!"

"Natalya. Former Smackdown Women's Champion, Former Women's Tag Team Champion with Tamina and Former Diva's Champion. Natalya has the upper hand in this match being the veteran"

"And her opponent. Representing Toxic Attraction. From Tampa, Florida, she is the Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

"Madelyn Jayne. Former RAW Women's Champion, Former NXT Women's Champion, Former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion with her Twin Sister, Jacy Jayne and former best  friend, Gigi Dolin and current Smackdown Women's Champion"

*locking up with Natalya, you made the first move with a "forearm smash" before grabbing her arm whipping her into the ropes, only to get knocked by Nat with a "clothesline"*

"KP you said that Natalya has the upper handles? Well you're wrong. Madelyn has the upper hand tonight"

*Natalya then hits you with a dropkick. Trying to do her "sharpshooter" you slip through Natalya's legs, standing up, pulling her hair slamming her into the ring canvas*

"How so, Corey?"

"When is the the last time Natalya has won a match one on one? I'll tell you, it was on NXT against Cora Jade on May 10th 2022. That was the last time Natalya won a match alone! therefore Madelyn has the upper, upper hand here tonight for the Smackdown Women's Championship, KP!"

*Watching Natalya slowly stand up to her feet, the minute she did, you gave her your "Inverted Frankensteiner" knocking her down hard as you get ready for "JaynePain" that was until your body froze and you turned to the ramp while the WWE universe was booing as Dominik Mysterio's theme played*

"Mysterio!"

"NO! WHY IS DOMINIK MYSTERIO COMING OUT HERE?! NOT A TIME LIKE THIS!"

"Relax, KP. Dom, Dom here is probably simply following orders from Mami aka Rhea Ripley who faces Madelyn Jayne at Wrestlemania for the Smackdown Women's Championship"

*your eyes glued onto Dominik Mysterio while he makes his way to the ring, walking around over to commentary, ignoring the crowd as his eyes meet your. forgetting that your in a match, all of a sudden you feel you back on the canvas, you vision blurred from the bright lights all while Natalya wraps your legs around her leg. next thing you know, your screaming out in pain*

"Dominik Mysterio distracted Jayne, who is now trapped in the famous Hart Foundation's  submission move. The SharpShooter"

"Kevin Patrick, I never talk bad about your favorites from RAW or Smackdown, so don't talk badly about our Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne or Dominik Mysterio!"

*Natalya goes lower making the submission hold even tighter, causing you to scream move trying to to slam your hand against the ring for the match to end. Making eye contact with Dom, he notices your face and how bad you were in pain, going with the storyline, he walks up to the apron. you then break the eye contact as he starts encouraging you*

"Is..Is Dominik helping Madelyn?"

"I think so..but why?"

Dominik: C'mon, Madelyn! you got this!

*you look up at Dominik, tears slowly starting to form in your eyes. Dominik leans in closer towards you, making sure the camera weren't on him as he grabs your hand, holding it in his*