Couple vs Couple

*You and Dominik were walking the halls down to gorila for your mixed tag match coming up, you having your shirt from earlier tucked in the waistband of your shorts, jacket on and both championship over your shoulder for the meantime*

Dominik: Got anything planned for you and Taylor's birthday on Friday?

You: No. Don't think Taylor and I are gonna do anything this year

Dominik: Why not?

You: Work. I mean, she has her match with Priscilla tomorrow and gonna be in pain afterwards and I'm on smackdown, so we're not going to be together to celebrate anyway

Dominik: I'm sorry, babe

You: It's whatever. Let's just focused on our match

Dominik: Alright...

"It's all about me"

*The crowd cheers a bit as Emma walks out first, saying that this is her and Riddick's night before she turns around, showing the words "all about Emma" on the waistband on her shorts. Turning back around Riddick's theme then plays. Riddick walking out, standing next to Emma, outlining his door before kicking it in*

"The following contest is a mixed tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first. The team of Riddick Moss and Emma!"

*As Emma and Riddick do the rest of their entrance, you and Dom are waiting behind curtain, Dom looking over at you, seeing a look of sadness in your eyes about your birthday, but that look is instantly gone as 'Werewolf' starts playing. You pat him on the chest before walking through the curtain, Dominik right by your side as the crowd cheers for you and boos Dominik as you two walk down to the ring*

"I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones"

"And their opponents. Representing The Judgment Day, Dominik Mysterio and The Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*sliding onto the apron, you then sit on the apron with your legs crossed as Dominik sits next to you with his arm around you as he smiles at you while you raise your smackdown womens championship. Feeling Dominik plant a kiss on your cheek, you smile as he stands up, sitting on the ropes and allow an opening for you as you step in the ring. Taking off your title and jacket, you place them on the apron, someone from time-keepers coming over and grabbing them. You and Emma starting off the match, Dominik and Riddick getting on the apron, you then take your shirt from your waist-band, throwing it out into the crowd, someone catching it*

Ring the bell!

Crowd Chant: Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you!

*You and Emma circle around the ring, seeing who's going to make the first move. You had hold your left hand high, Emma slowly reaching her hand out. Emma locks her hand with yours, same thing happening with your guys's right hand, your arms come quickly come down as you two try to overpower one another. You then let go of Emma's hand, pushing her back, Emma stumbling a bit before stopping as the two of you just have a stare-down*

Crowd Chant: Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you!

*You and Emma lock up, but you instantly get the upper hand as you whip Emma into the corner, Dominik backing away a bit. Running at Emma, you hit her with a "High Knee", holding Emma up before she could fall down. You bring your leg up, getting Emma in a "Foot Choke" Dominik cheering you on. The camera comes closer as you look into it*