Switching Sides

Rhea: Because..the more things change, the more they stay the same-

"Been about three days and I'm coming back"

*Rhea and Dominik look over towards the iron as the crowd cheers when you walk out in ring attire and the Smackdown Women's Championship strapped around you waist. Reaching the ring, you slide onto the apron and take off the championship from your waist, raising it up high before stepping in the ring, wrapping the title back around your body as you grab a microphone and stand across from the two Judgment Day members*

You: You're a hundred precent right, Rhea. You did chose me. Not Bianca Belair, because you obviously have your reasons, but believe me when I say it..you didn't chose Bianca Belair, because you only want revenge! I'm the only person in all of WWE you want revenge on, Rhea! NXT: Wargames 2019 Dakota Kai betrayed you. you do get revenge on her? No! What about when Charlotte Flair beat you at Mania back in 2020? Didn't get revenge on her! You only want me, because I got a title before you? No, no, no, Rhea you got a title before Me! You're the first ever NXT UK Women's Champion, but yet that doesn't seem to a difference!

Rhea: Look Dom Dom! Madelyn is finally being smart, how cute!

You: If I'm being smart then that means..you're being dumb, because you have no idea what's coming for you at Mania, Ripley

Dominik: Madelyn. May I ask you a question?

You:...sure, go right ahead, Dominik

Dominik: Okay..do you think if it was the other way round, would you want revenge?

You: No. I wouldn't, actually what I would do is talk things out with Rhea and then I would work and work for my title opportunity

Dominik: alright....

Rhea: anyway-

"Welcome to the generation of Jade"

*You smile as Rhea looks annoyed to be interrupted by Cora as she walks out, also in ring gear and holding her bat behind her as you makes her way to the ring. She rolls in and stands next to you as Dom and Rhea just look at you both*

Cora: You ready to kick ass?

You: With you? Always

After Commercial break

*You and Cora standing side by side in the ring as Dominik and Rhea were watching from commentary. both of you had already taken off your extra pieces of gear that wasn't any good for the match*

"The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first the team of Cora Jade and the Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One!"

"And their opponents. The team of Katana Chance and Kayden Carter!"

*Katana and Kayden happily do their entrance before you and Katana start off the match. The bell rings and you and Katana lock up, but you quickly turned it around and gave her a "O'coner Roll & Pele Kick" she quickly stands back up, grabbing your hands and throws you into the ropes. rebounding off the ropes Katana gives you a "Hurricanerana" which instantly hurt your back as she goes for the pin with a kick out at 2. Chance makes the tag, but before Kayden could do anything you hit her with a "Crucifix Head Scissor" throwing her into your corner, making the tag to Cora following along with an "WheelBarrow Suplex" as Cora goes for the pin with you stepping out the ring and a kick out on 1*

You: You got this, Cora!

*Cora gets up while grabbing Kayden by her braids then just unleashing onto Carter. Katana gets in throwing Cora off of your tag partner, causing you to get slip in and perform a double "Back Stabber" on both opponents, Katana rolls out the ring and falls off the apron onto the floor with you following behind as Cora and Kayden go one on one*