Royal Rumble

"The following is the 30-woman Royal Rumble Match. In this match, two competitors will start inside the ring. Every 90 seconds another superstar will enter the match. Eliminations occur when the superstar is thrown over the top rope with both feet hitting the floor. The last remaining superstar will be declared the winner and will receive a championship match at Wrestlemania!"

"This is my brutality!"

*the crowd cheers as Rhea walks out and does her stomp, clutching her side, still in pain from WWE Hall of Famer, The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix's spear from earlier in the night*

"Looks like Mami's in for a long night"

"She's already had one"

"Introducing entrant number one, representing the judgment day, Rhea Ripley!"

"Well, a long night in more ways than one, Corey. Not only does she enter number one, and try to do something that only three superstars have done in the history of the Royal Rumble, that goes wire to wire, but she suffered a spear at the hands of "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix during the Men's Royal Rumble match during a brawl in the entranceway"

"Let's, as a matter of fact, take another look at the tremendous impact delivered courtesy of the glamazon. A thunderous spear rocks Rhea"

*a replay from the men's rumble shows Beth spearing Rhea after Ripley took down Edge after he took down Finn and Damian*

Backstage

Taylor: Hey!

You: Hey. You ready for tonight?

Taylor: duh! I'm teaming up again with my sister, I'm always ready!

You: Nice...oh my gosh. Is that my best friend, Priscilla Kelly?!

Priscilla: it sure is! In the flesh

*You laugh as you hug Priscilla. Sure on screen you guys were enemies, but backstage you were best friends. Priscilla then hugs Taylor, before you three all start talking, glancing over at the monitor every time it shows Rhea fighting*

1 hour, 1 minute, and 8 seconds later

"Here is your 2023 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, Rhea Ripley!"

You: I'll be right back, I gotta grab my jacket

Taylor: don't take forever

You: No promises!

*running back to the women's locker rooms, you grab your black leather jacket and head back over to gorilla. As you were about to put the jacket on, you bumped into someone, stumbling back until that person grabbed you by the arm, keeping you steady. Looking at you saw the three men of the Judgment Day, Luis, Fergal, and Dominik*

Luis: Easy there, Grado

You: sorry. I'm in a rush

Fergal: yeah...your match is next, right?

You: it sure is. So, may you please move out of my way?

Luis: since you ask so nicely, we'll move

You: Thank you. And umm...I know things between me and Demi are still, you know, but tell her I'm proud of her for tonight?

Luis: sure thing, beautiful

You: thanks, Luis

*you smile at Luis before running off, heading towards gorilla to meet back up with Taylor, hoping to not see Demi since she won the rumble*