WrestleMania 39

"Here to sing "America The Beautiful" is Inglewood, California Native, Multiplatinum recording artist and three-time Latin Grammy Nominee artist, Becky G!"

Oh beautiful, for spacious skies
For amber waves of grain
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain
America! America!
God done shed his grace on thee
And crowned thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining Sea
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crowned thy good with brotherhood 
From sea to shining Sea, Sea, Sea!

"It is the greatest liv event in all of entertainment. It is an event that is turned into a worldwide phenomenon. you are looking live at sold out SOFI Stadium in Los Angeles, where over 75,000 WWE fans are expected for the 39th time. Welcome to WrestleMania"

"Awesome!"

"Please welcome the host of WrestleMania, The Miz and the Doggfather of WrestleMania, WWE Hall of Famer Snoop Dogg!"

Miz: Welcome to WrestleMania! Tonight, my friend Snoop D-O-G-G. Snoop Dogg. The Doggfather of WrestleMania and I are the perfect tag team to kick off WrestleMania Goes Hollywood, because believe it or not..We've got a lot in common. Snoop is a multiplatinum recording artist, the king of hip hop and I was in WrestleMania the Musical. Snoop has been in over 80 movies and I am the star of the Marine 3, 4, 5 and 6. Snoop is a WWE Golden Champion, and I am a two-time grand slam champion!

Snoop: Okay. What you're saying is we're the same

Miz: Yes. Exactly the same

Snoop: Well. Check it out, dog. It's not about these champions tonight. It's more about these champions tonight

Miz: You are absolutely correct. Tonight, you will see some of the best of best in a sold out SOFI Stadium. SOFI, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Worldwide, are you ready?!

*The crowd loudly cheers before quieting down just a bit to let Miz continue*

Miz: Tonight, you will Madelyn Jayne defend the Smackdown WOmen's Championship against Rhea Ripley! The Usos will defend their WWE Undisputed Tag Team against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn! And that is just a small taste of how awesome this show is going to be. But let's stop talking and let's get down to the action. Snoop! can you get us to the action?

Snoop: Let's fire it up!

"A-town..Down. Let's go!"

3 matches later

*The ongoing match between Damage CTRL and Becky Lynch, Lita and Trish Stratus had just came to an end and Dominik vs his dad was up next. You were standing with Dom next to the van he's coming out in as the little jail promo package that was filmed the other for Dominik was playing*

You: ready for your ass whooping?

Dominik: Very funny..can you close the back of the mask?

You: turn around