Triple-Threat

*It was now time for the Triple-Threat Smackdown Women's Championship match

*It was now time for the Triple-Threat Smackdown Women's Championship match. You, Dominik, Tenille and Macey standing behind curtains in different spots. Macey closest to the black curtains since she was going out first to the ring. Tenille was Stretching near one of the Crates. And you were warming up near table that was full of tech stuff, including a monitor as  Dominik was with you, talking to keep you occupied*

Dominik: How you feeling right now?

You: want me to be honest?

Dominik: Yes

You: Pumped up, tired, nervous. everything a champion feels when they're defending their title in a match

Dominik: You already know you're winning tonight, but its still okay to feel this way

*You stop moving to look at Dominik, while listening as the live Pay-Per-View comes back from its break and Corey Graves and Michael Cole recapping how the Women's Elimination Match went and how Asuka won and will now face Bianca at Mania for the RAW Women's Championship. Ring Announcer, Samatha Johnson, better known as Samatha Irvin is now standing in the ring, holding her microphone in her hands a the crowd cheers*

"The Following contest is a Triple-Threat Match, scheduled for one fall. And is for the Smackdown Women's Championship!"

"Left. Left. Left, Right, Left"

*Lacey Evans walks out into the open, a smug look on her face as the crowds heavily boos her when she did hand gestures, demanding that the  crowd should stand on their feet for their former military officer*

"Introducing the challengers. First, from Parris Island, South Carolina, Lacey Evans!"

"Lacey Evans. A former Military Police Officer before joining WWE down at NXT back in 2017 then joined the main roster in 2018. Evans has been in multiple title opportunities, Money In The Bank and Royal Rumbles, but hasn't won not one of those matches. Will tonight be Lacey Evans's night?"

"It's all about me..."

*Emma walks out next, saying something that no one could make out before she turns around, showing the words "all about Emma" on the waistband on her shorts*

"Next. From Melbourne, Australia, Emma!"

"Emma. Joined WWE by starting off at NXT in 2012 and made her main roster debut known in 2014. Then was last on RAW in 2017 and was gone fore 5 years before returning in October of 2022 when former smackdown women's champion, Ronda Rousey issued a open-challenge for the title"

"Emma has no championships reigns here in WWE. Has only taken part of the 2023 Women's Royal Rumble and has ever fought for Money In The Bank, But will that all change tonight?!"

*Emma continues to make her way to the ring while sending out high-fives here and there to fans before rolling into the ring, now standing across from Lacey Evans. You now standing behind curtain with Dominik next to you as your video package for tonight plays, just showing you from returning and your thoughts for tonight before it ends*