WWE Backlash

*Today was the day. WWE Backlash. You were going to be put inside of a 20-foot steel cage match with Priscilla. But you put those thoughts to the side as you were currently with the rest of the Judgment Day. You five were standing in a sound-booth next to one another after fliming some stuff for your return video and the JD behind the scenes videos for backlash*

Tech: Paige, I want you to go first for your own video

Paige: you got it

*You put on your headphones as you fist-bump Demi then looked over at Tech. getting the thumbs up, music starts playing and you look down and take glances between the papers on the stand in front of you and the big screen with your video*

You: April first..Wrestlemania night one. I faced my one year long time rival, "The Eradictor" Rhea Ripley for the Smackdown Women's Championship

*You and everyone else watches as different highlights go back and forth*

You: I retained, but..things didn't go quite down a good path. 24 hours after my match, I got check out by medical

*Scenes from you retaining, celebarting, to sitting in trainers and getting check out show, some clips being in slow-motion*

You: Rhea's super riptide gave me a grade-2 sprained wrist, which meant no in-ring action for 6 to 12 weeks...Monday Night RAW rolls in another 24 hours later and I would be announcing my injury...

*Intro video for RAW plays showing fans then shows the Judgment Day coming out to standing in the ring while you're being talked about until your theme played and the crowd cheers. next was you coming out then stepping in the ring*

You: The words that came out my mouth that night..it made me sick, I wanted to say that I was cleared, that I could still be a fighting and defending Smackdown Women's champion, but I knew if I continued to fight my wrist would get worst..so I told everyone the truth...

*The video then shows you talking about everything about what happened and you explaning to Rhea about the title before giving it to her as you two hug with the crowd cheering*

You: And the moment that championship left my grasp, I thought me being champion was done..that was until...

*It then shows Adam Pearce and everything else that happened before the screen went black*

You: And then for 5 and a half weeks..Madelyn Jayne disappeared from the world...

*The video then shows different clips of you just sitting at home being able to nothing with your wrist before showing the words "Monday Night RAW Backstage" with the date of "5/1/2023" with you then walking down to Hunter's office as you two talked about being cleared*

You: The younger you are, the faster you heal. turns out I healed up a lot faster than what I thought. So Triple H cleared me and now I have a match...

*Scenes of you working out in the gym and you working on your gear flickered back and forth. You then had walked out of the shadows in JD colors,wearing your hat with a smirk on your face*

You: A match with Gigi Dolin in a anything goes steel cage match. Gigi and I are much different then me and Jacy. Gigi never actually wanted me to be apart of their feud, but somehow I got dragged in...

*The final scene was you in a dark room with a dim light shinging while purple and red smoke poured out. You slowly walk through it, wearing your hat and dark makeup still in JD colors as you look into the camera*

You: And now..Madelyn Jayne.."The Rebel"..."The Badass Toxic Bitch" is back better than before and the women's division..just got toxic....