RAW

~January 30th, 2023~

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the winner of the 2023 Women's Royal Rumble Match, Rhea Ripley!"

"This is my brutality!"

*Rhea walks out before stopping to do her stomp. Rhea looking straight at the camera as she walks down to the ring*

"This past Saturday night in the Alamodome, Rhea Ripley went from Eradicator to History Maker. Entering Number one. Outlasting the entire field and earning a championship opportunity at Wrestlemania"

"Think of the growth we as the WWE Universe have witnessed regarding Ripley back to her days in NXT as one of the most dominant superstars there, to begin a runner-up in a royal rumble match in recent memory, to rewriting history in her own image with a chance to make even more at the showcase of the immortals at SOFI Stadium in HollyWood"

"The question is who will Rhea Ripley be facing at Wrestlemania?"

Backstage

*you were here at RAW with Bianca, sitting in catering staring at the tv in the room, wanting to see who Rhea would choose, since Paul, better known as, Triple H wouldn't tell you or the RAW Women's champion Bianca Crawford, better known as, Bianca Belair. You almost puke at the words of Rhea calling Dominik her "Latino Heat" you were starting to zone out til Rhea got your attention*

Rhea: 3 and a half years ago, it was before I turned 24, my career was just started and I had a tag team...Madelyn Jayne

Bianca: ohh! Girl!

*the crowd cheered at your name and you immediately sat straight up,listening real close to Ripley's words as she continued*

Rhea: Madelyn got an opportunity for the NXT Women's Championship against the champion at the time, Shayna Baszler. And of course Mads won...next thing she knows I'm in the ring giving her a "riptide" that put her at of action for months and about a week later there was a fatal 4-way match. Myself, Shayna Baszler, Candice LeRae and Bianca Belair

You: just get to the point!

Rhea: I spent 34 minutes in that before finally pinning the "EST" Bianca and winning that title. Few months later 2020 women's royal rumble, and I challenged the winners..Charlotte Flair for the NXT Women's title

You: now we're getting somewhere

Rhea: and during that Charlotte and I were going back and forth, giving it our all. I was about to use "riptide" until she interrupted the match, Your current Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne! Returned and messed up my opportunity and I lost to Flair because of her!

You: Karma's a bitch, bitch...

Bianca: you can say that again

Rhea: that's why...I challenge Madelyn Jayne at Wrestlemania for the Smackdown Women's Championship. And Mads..I will destroy you. You might be "the Rebel" but I'm the "Eradicator"

Bianca: Paige? What happens now

You: the rivalry continues...