RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies

"I'm a Psycho. I'm a Psycho"

*Natalya and Shotzi come out, riding in the TCB Tank, the crowd cheering as Shotzi allows Natalya to press the red button, letting loose the pyro*

"The following contest is the quarterfinal round for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships! Introducing first. The team of Natalya and Shotzi!"

*Shotzi and Natalya rding in the tank all the way down to the ring, hopping out as the titantron switches to backstage, showing, you, Rhea and the boys right behind curtain with Cathy kelly and her microphone*

Cathy: RebelMare, your guys's match with Shotzi and Natalya is about to happen. What emotions are ruuning through you right now?

Rhea: Look, Cathy, all I have to say for RebelMare is that the 'Ballsy Baddies' are really in for it

You: And, if Natalya has the guts and get the urge to slap me again and put me in her cute "Sharpshoot" submission to try to win the match..All I need to do is hit her with "JayneSault" and 1, 2, 3, your winners, RebeleMare!

Cathy: Well, best of luck to you both

Dominik: Mami, you want any of us to come out with you and Rhea?

You: Nah. You three just stay back here-

*The lights go out and 'werewolf' starts playing, this time the crowd cheering instead of booing you, you smirking*

You: Rhea and I got this...

"I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones"

*The lights dim on, the crowd cheering again as they see you walk on out with your championship around your waist, but you don't make a move to head towards the the ring*

"This is my Brutality!"

*The crowd cheers louder as 'Demons in your dreams' starts playing and Rhea walks out. You and Rhea smile at each others as she stands next to you. Both of you pulling up your leg and stomp it on the ground, feeling really good to bring back that double stomp*

"And their opponents. Representing the Judgment Day. They are the Smackdown Women's Champion's, Rhea Ripley and Madelyn Jayne, RebelMare!"

*You move your title off your waist to over your shoulder and Rhea holding her title on shoulder. Stopping in front of the ring, you look over at Rhea, then she gets payback from earlier, ruffling your hair, laughing as she hears you groan while walking away. Sliding onto the apron, you climb and sit on the turnbuckle as Rhea slide onto the apron, doing her pose*

Rhea; You wanna start things off?

You: Only because I made you start earlier

Rhea: Sounds fair

*You and Rhea get in the ring, not daring a glance a Natalya or Shotzi as you both pass on your jackets and titles to the ref,who passes them on to time-keepers. Rhea steps onto the apron and Natalya steps onto the apron, leaving you and Shozti to start the match off*

Crowd Chant: Mad is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mad is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mad is gonna kill you! Mads is gonna kill you! Mad is gonna kill you!

Ring the bell!

*Shotzi thought you were about to attack her, but you hold out her hand for her to shake. Shotzi looks a bit confused before slowly, reaching out of grabbing your hand. You take her off guard, by gripping her hand tight and whip her into the corner, followed by a "Monkey-flip" sending her across the ring*

Rhea: Nice! That's how we do things, Mads!

*Shotzi sitting in the corner, you run and hit her with a "cannonball" knocking her out the corner and go for the pin, but kick-out after one. You went to grab Shotzi's hair, but she reversed by catching your ankle, slamming you down face-first in the ring. Shotzi picks you up and drags over over to Natalya, about to tag her in, but you were quick and did "forearm" to Shotzi and "Single Leg Drop-kick" to Natalya knocking her off the apron*