Practice/Getting Ready

*Saturday, April 1, 2023. WrestleMania Night 1 is here. It's currently about close to 9 in the morning as you are in the hotel, in your room sleeping in bed next to Dominik, who has his arm wrapped around you holding you close. Superstars weren't need at the arena until 11, so you two weren't leaving until 10:30. Taylor was making her return today over at Stand & Deliver during the NXT Women's Championship Ladder match and she is going to cost Priscilla the match. You were starting to wake up a bit as you rolled over, now facing Dom as you open your eyes a little, seeing his hair all in his face.You hold in your laugh as you get out after bed and grab a change a clothes and get ready in the bathroom. Showering, Washing your hair and everything else is done, you changed into a pair of underwear(obviously)a pair of black leggings, a Nike Sports Bra, a Toxic Attraction shirt that you had ended up turning into a crop top a few weeks back with a pair of converse chuck Taylor platform shoes. Brushing out your hair, you open the door to find Dominik slowly waking up as he stretches out his body*

You: Morning, sleepy head

Dominik: Mor-ning. What time is it?

You:Hold on..it's 9: 45

*Dominik doesn't say anything and instead gets out of bed, walking over to his suitcase and pulls out his own change of clothes. You grab your stuff out the bathroom, allowing Dom to have his time in there to get ready to head to the stadium. About 5 minutes into the shower, there was a knock on the room door*

Taylor: Paige? It's me!

You: Coming!

*You run over to the door and open it to see your sister ready to go, heading over to the arena for NXT*

Taylor: Hey! Just wanted to say bye. I won't probably seeing you until later when everyone heads over for Mania

You: Okay. Dom and I are actually just now getting ready to head over to SOFI in a little bit

Priscilla: Taylor! Let's go

Taylor: Okay! Damn it! Love you, sis

You: Love you too! Bye

Taylor: Later

*You close the door after watching Taylor catch up with Priscilla as they head over to the arena. You were surprised that they didn't leave earlier since the Ladder Match was first on the Match Card, but since Gigi was already in her gear you just guessed that she came back for Taylor. Dominik then walk out, wearing his new changed of clothes and his wet hair was he runs the towel over it. Dominik looks over at you, watching as you're in deep thought making him walk over and put down his towel before grabbing your hands and pulling you close to him as his arms go around you*

Dominik: You ready to go?

You: Yep

Dominik: Then lets get the day started

Later at Sofi Stadium

*Everyone was now at the SOFI Stadium, Hair and Makeup artists setting up, Crew still putting stuff together, Talent putting their stuff in their locker rooms before coming outside, getting a look at the WrestleMania stage. You were walking around backstage currently heading towards the entrance for Demi Lovato. Demi had texted you, telling you that she had made it to the arena a good 5 minutes ago*

Demi: Paige, over here!

*You turned around at the sound of her voice. Seeing Demi talking to Becky G, who is singing "America The Beautiful" you walk over to them, hugging them both*

You: how was it getting here?

Demi: Not bad, actually

Becky: Agreed. super smooth getting here