UK Tour House Show

*Today was April 29th of 2023 and currently with WWE on the yearly Eurpeaon Tour, today was the day you would be in a match to see how your wrist feels after not having to wrestling since Mania. But other than that, being at home was the best as you got a break from traveling around the world, hanging out with Skylar and Kona and most importantly, you got to spend time with Dominik everytime he was at your place*

Demi: She's here!

Fergal: Welcome back, Paige!

You: Hey guys and thanks you, Fergal

Demi: So, you weren't cleared, but you're fighting? Sorry, just wondering

You: yeah. Tonight is just a test. My wrist does feel like it is 100 percent, but Hunter and Medical want me to fight to see how it actually feels

Luis: Let's just hope, you pass it

You: Thanks. Dominik here?

Luis: He waiting for you in the locker room. Go get him

You: I'll be right back!

*You hurry over to the shared locker room you guys have, reaching the door, you knock first and hear a "come in" you open the door to see Dominik putting on his wrestling boots before turning around and sees you*

Dominik: There's my champ! Get over here

April 4th

*Since you weren't wrestling, you went back to your place and since Dominik was off the rest of the week, he was with you. And now, you were sitting on the couch watching "Teen Wolf" being on Season 4 and Episode 1 as you lay in peace not realizing that Dom had came up from behind until he was leaned over the couch, his face hovering over yours, a smile formed on your face*

Dominik: Hey, cutie

*You didn't get to respond as Dominik leaned down and press his lips to yours, causing you to smile as the kiss got deeper when Dominik got over the couch before slowly pushing you down, now laying on your back with Dom in between your legs as he uses his hands to keep himself up. Things were about to go to a whole new level, but a bark interputted you both. You pulled away, looking beyond the couch to see both Kona and Skylar sitting at the backdoor, making you move from under Dom and open the door, allowing both dogs out into the backyard*

Dominik: Was that okay?

You: What?

Dominik: I'm talking about our little make-out on the couch. I'm not pushing things, right?

You: Not at all, Dom. Plus..I actually like it

*Dominik throws his arm over you, leaning into his side after kissing his cheek only for the both of you to groan when there was a loud knock at the door. Dominik goes over and opens the door and for Demi, Luis and Fergal to walk in*

Demi: Alright! Where's my girl?!

Dominik: Demi, Paige is mine

Demi: Yeah? well, I've known her longer

Dominik: Paige. you're gonna let her take you from me?

*You hug Demi as she hugs back before looking at Dominik*

You: Demi. I love you, but you got Matt and I got Dom

Demi: Fine. I'll find someone else to listen to 'Motionless In White' with-

You: No! Dom, I belong to Demi now

Dominik: Really?!

*You nod while laughing as Dominik falls onto the couch, walking over, you place a hand on his shoulder before whispering something in his ear, which causes him to look at you, going from a pouted face to a face with a smile*