Gym encounters

*about 4 in the morning, you had woken up, not being able to fall back asleep, you had changed into a sports bra and black Nike shorts along with a pair of tennis shoes. And now heading down to the gym, down the street where the was a wrestling ring, thinking no one would be in there at this hour..turns out you were wrong. The Judgement Day all working out as you walked in minding your business*

Demi's Pov

*hearing the door close, I glance up just in time to see Paige with headphones on walk in, going straight to the ring. Getting the attention of the boys, we all watched Paige running the ropes before stopping and pulling out her phone as she just listened to her music*

Fergal: what do you think she's doing?

Damian:Finding a good song?

Demi: all her songs on her playlist are good, asshole

Dominik: maybe she's...talking to someone? I don't know, her sister?

Damian: possibly-

*all of us whipped our heads to the sound of the loud thud from the ring. Ronda was laying down and Paige was facing the turnbuckles.Paige quickly looked back before stepping her right foot on the bottom rope, then her left on the middle rope, her right quickly lands on the middle rope after she jump. Then she jumped up to the top rope, turning her move into a "BME" landing perfectly onto Ronda and pretends to go for a three count win, before standing up while helping Ronda up*

Dominik: Holy shit....

Ronda: Paige..that was amazing!

Paige: thanks, Ronda. I've just been thinking a lot about my move set. You know, just wanted to change it up a bit

Ronda: totally, I feel you, girl..what else you got?

Paige: you want me to keep going?

Ronda: I can take it! Remember I was in UFC and I'm pretty much unbeatable

Paige: oh I remember...

*I see Paige glance over then smirks while whispering something in Ronda's ear as she takes a quick look before nodding her head with a wicked smirk. Ronda and Paige lock up, before Ronda pushed Paige towards the ropes, bouncing off she ran at Ronda, jumping up and locks her legs around Ronda's neck, and right when she was about to fling Ronda across the ring, she turned the move into a DDT. I watch as her and Ronda continued to do different moves and working out for the next 3 and a half hours as me and the boys were still working out. That was until I heard Paige talk once more*

Paige: Hey, thanks for helping me out today, Ronda

Ronda: Honestly it's was no big deal. That's what friends are for. I'll see you tonight, right? At the show?

You: sure will! Bye, Ronda!

Ronda: See ya!

*Ronda left while Paige was still getting her stuff together before throwing her bag over her shoulder and heads out the door. Luis looks at me, giving me a look that the time was now, rushing after Paige, she almost got in her car until she heard me shouting her name*

Paige: did you need something Demi?

Demi: Act-actually...I-I was wondering if we could...

Paige:...could what?

Demi:..Talk?

*I saw Paige tense up a bit before sighing and looks at me. Holding out her hand towards me, I was confused until I realized she wanted my phone. Giving her my phone, I watch as she tapped away before handing it back me as I look over her contact now saved in my phone*

Paige: I'll see you tonight, Demi

Demi:..yep..later

*Watching Paige drive back to the hotel, the minute I couldn't see her car, I started jumping around happily, knowing Paige and I could finally have a chance to talk about everything now. I was so excited, I didn't realize the boys were behind me until Luis spoke up*

Luis: Happy now?

Demi: Very...

~Instagram posts~

 @Paige_MadelynJ Caption- nothing like a 4am workout/training on a Saturday Morning

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- nothing like a 4am workout/training on a Saturday Morning...