Friday Night Smackdown

*Getting into the arena, many superstars and crew memebers were telling you happy birthday as you past them while you walk down the halls. You got to The Judgment Day's locker room and walked inside to be met with Dominik, Luis, Fergal and Demi in there. All four of them set off confetti poppers while yelling 'happy birthday' making you smile and laugh*

You: Holy shit!

*Demi ran over and hugged you, tight but loose. In over 4 years thise was the first time Demi was here for your birthday*

Demi: Happy birthday!

You: Thanks, Dems!

*Fergal, Luis and Dominik also hug you before everyone pulls away. You set your stuff down then talk with everyone until it was time to get ready*

40 minutes into Smackdown

*The lights go out for a few seconds before dimming back on as 'Necessary Evil' by Motionless in White started playing, booming through the arena. You and Rhea walking out in sync, you and Rhea standing back to back, both of you bring up your legs then stomp them hard onto the floor, slowly looking up with a smirk in the camera*

"Strip off the weight of mortality and check it at the door"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The WWE Womens Tag Team Champions, Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"

*You and Rhea moving aside as Isla's theme starts playing. The Unholy Union walking out with their NXT Womens tag titles*

"And please wlecome, The NXT Womens Tag Team Champions, Alba Frye and Isla Dawn!"

*You, Rhea, Alba and Isla all fist-bumping with each other before you four start making your way to commentary for the women's match. The four of you get over to commentary. Four chairs in a line in front of the desk, Isla sits in the chair on the end to the left, you sit next to her, Alba next to you and Rhea next to Alba. As you four get comfortable for this womens division match*

Crowd Chant: Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

*You smirk at the chants and Rhea, Alba and Isla all point to your, encouraging the chants to keep going*

"Zelina Vega"

*The crowd stops chanting and cheer as Zelina and Michin walk out first. Zelina in her gear that represents the LWO and Michin in her black and blue gear*

"The following contest is a fatal 4-way tag team second half contenders match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first. The team of Zelina Vega and Michin!"

*Zelina and Michin make their entrance and once they step into the, the show goes to a commercial break. Candice's theme plays and she walks out in her purple and green and Nikki crazily runs out in her black and dark red gear*

"And their opponents, first. The team of Candice LeRae and Nikki Cross!"

Crowd Chant: Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

*You smile at the chants before hearing Yulisa and Valentina's theme play as they walk out and do their entrance*

"Next. Yulisa Leon and Valentina Feroz!"

*Elektra's theme plays as her and Lola walk out together. The show comes back from commerical as they get to the ring*

"And their opponents. Elektra Lopez and Lola Vice!"

*Elektra and Lola make their way around the ring over to you. You stand up as the two of them hug you and you hug them back*

Elektra: Happy birthday, Maddy!