SmackDown in Puetro Rico

*Today was May 5th and tonight was Smackdown before Backlash tomorrow, which all took place in Puetro Rico. You talked to Hunter on Monday saying that you were now fully medically cleared, so he decided that bringing you back in one of your home towns was the best thing to do. And you being half Puetro Rican, a lot of people knew but at the same time a lot of people didn't know, so the return was really going to shock everyone. Anyways it was now 6:30 in the evening as you were dressed in all black with a hood covering your face as two security guards lead you to your own locker room. Walking past superstars, they didn't even notice, which was good, but what you hated was the fact that you past the Judgment Day and saw Dominik, because all you wanted to do was run up and hug him. But you didn't as you reach your locker room, telling the boys 'thank you' before walking in and shuting the door then took off your jacket after placing you bag on the floor*

You: 6:45? Let's do this

*Opening your bag, you took out your Judgment Day shirt with you and the others on there that you randomly turned into a crop top with the end of the shirt tied up, a pair of black leather shorts with purple streaks all around it, fishleg stockings that went from your waist all the way down and Converse Platform shoes. Getting dressed took you until 7 and that left a whole hour until Smackdown started, so you started to do your hair as you what wanted it curled with a braid on the side, which didn't take long before you started your makeup, but then had to stop only to answer your phone as you got a text from Taylor asking if you made it before continuing*

You: And...Done! With 10 minutes to spare, nicley done, Paige

*There was suddenly a knock on the door, making you jump before hearing the voice of one of the security guards as you slip out the door both males waiting for you as you walk down the halls still unnoticed*

You: did Judgment Day leave their rooms yet?

Guard#2: Yes. They standing in gorilla

You: I need to grab something from Dominik's room. Can we go over there?

Guard#1: Follow us

*You three hurry over to Dominik's room, one of the guards knocking before peaking his head in just in case Dom came back before fully opening the door, allowing you to go in as you go through Dom's bag, knowing he always had a extra purple bandana in there*

You: Got it! I'm ready

*Smackdown had now started as the LWO went out starting things off and while makeing your way over to gorilla, you tied the bandana to the hook on the side of your shorts then put on your black jacket then wrapping your championship around your waist. You looked up at the moniter, seeing LWO talking before being cut off by the Judgment Day as Dominik, Rhea and Finn all appear. You were now standing behind curtain while watching everything go down before Hunter walked up*

Hunter: Paige, welcome back

You: Thank you, Hunter. It really does feel god to back again

Hunter: Your welcome, champ. you know what to do and have fun

You: I will

*Hunter pats you on the shoulder before walking away as you turn your attention back to the monitor as you watch Zelina get in Dom's face. Tech knew about your return and knew at what point to play your music, so when Zelina was about to speak up, she got cut off*

"Been about three days and I'm coming back"

*All of the fans jump up from the seats, making a loud pop as everyone in the ring looks shocked*

"COULD IT BE?!"

"NO,NO SHE'S OUT A GRADE TWO WRIST INJURY! SHE CAN'T BE HERE"