Day before Thursday

*After finishing the interveiw on The Bump, you close your laptop, leaning back in your chair before standing up and leave the room, heading downstairs. Getting to the kitchen, you hear Dominik walks through the front door, letting both dogs off of their leash*

You: Dom?

Dominik: Yes?

You: You can come to the kitchen? I wanna talk to you about something

Dominik: Yeah. Just give me a minute

*While waiting for Dominik, you grab a bottle of water then sit down on the counter top of the island in the middle of the kitchen, taking a sip of water. Dominik walks in, running a hand through his hair*

Dominik: Said you wanted to talk?

You: Yeah..first, I just wanna say I'm sorry for acting so weird. You know, wandering off at random times backstage, being locked up in the gaming room for hours and being gone certain days of the week when we're home

Dominik:..You aren't uhh..cheating on me..are you?

You: Hell no! Hell fucking no, I would never cheat on you! Wait, have you been thinking that this whole time?

Dominik: No, no, no, no. I was just wondering

You: Jeez, Dom. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've actually been filming something related to Scream

Dominik: 7th movie?

You: Nah. Just a short about Jessie having a nightmare

Dominik: Oh..okay...

*Seeing Dominik's face, mixed emotions of afraid and something else you couldn't figure out as he was looking down. Getting off the island, you walk over to Dominik and stand in front of him. Reaching towards his face, your hand under his chin, lifting his head up to look at you before resting both of your hands on the sides of his face*

You: Hey..I would never and I mean never cheat on you.  I would beat myself up if that ever happened. I'm sorry, I couldn't tell anyone to avoid anything getting leaked

Dominik: It's okay. You were just following rules

*Not saying anything, you bring your hands down from Dominik's face, grabbing his hand and lead him to the bedroom. Getting on the bed, moving the covers away as you lay against the pillows, looking at Dominik as you hold your arms out towards him*

You: Come on

*Dominik smiles before getting in bed with you, his arms wrapping around your waist as he lays his head on your collarbone while you wrap your arms him, you start playing with his hair*

Couple hours later
*Demi and Matthew, Tommy and Thea had all flown out to Cali, but then all of you had to fly out to Pennsylvania due to Smackdown being in Wilkes-Barre. The guys had just loaded everyone's stuff in the car before coming back in the house*

Thea: That sucks that Taylor wasn't able to be scheduled for a dark match with you tomorrow

You: Yeah, but I gotta give her props for her match against Priscilla on Tuesday

Tommy: You ladies ready to head out?

Thea: Let's go!

Demi: Two flights in one night, I'm down

*Getting in the car, Matthew was driving, Tommy in the passenger seat, Dominik sitting behind Matthew, Thea sitting behind Tommy, you sitting behind Dominik and Demi sitting behind Thea as you guys head to the airport*

Tommy: So, you got a match tomorrow, Paige?

You: Yeah. A dark match against Jamara from NXT

Thea: Jakara Jackson, right?

You: Yep. And it's a non-title match

Matthew: Either way, you're going to win

You: Damn right I am

At the airport after the flight

*You all got of the plane and took a moment to stretch*

Matthew: Next time, warn me about the hitting

Demi: I didn't mean to, Thea told a really funny joke

Thea: Don't go blaming me for you hitting your own boyfriend

*Everyone had already gotten their stuff from baggage claim and was starting to head out the airport when fans stop you all for pictures. A few fans even gave you art of yourself as birthday gifts, which you did thank them for before you, Dominik, Demi, Matthew, Tommy and Thea all left the airport and got into the rental. 20 minutes later you guys got to the hotel and settle in. Dominik flops down onto the bed as you lock the door*

Dominik: It feels so good to lay down...

*I sit on the floor and open my suitcase, looking at the different outfits and gears I brought for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I heard Dominik moving around in the bed before getting up*

You: Whats wrong?

Dominik: Nothing. Just bored....

You: Wanna play on my switch?

Dominik: Absolutly!

*You grab your nintendo switch and pass it to Dominik and he immediately starts playing Animal Crossing. You went through maybe 7 different gears before picking the five that you planned on wearing*

~Instagram Posts~
(Pretend they say Madelyn)

 @Paige_MadelynJ Caption- Love it! Absolutly amazing!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Love it! Absolutly amazing!

 @Paige_MadelynJ Caption- Love it! Absolutly amazing!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Outstanding!❤️

@Paige_MadelynJ Caption- This rebel is heading to #WilkesBarre

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- This rebel is heading to #WilkesBarre