Saturday House Show

*Saturday House Show and in 3 and a half hours, you'll be in a 6-person mixed tag match, teaming with Matthew and Taylor,taking  on Luis, Dominik and Demi in the last match before the main event of the show. Walking in, someone obviously wasn't looking where they were going and bumped right into you, causing you both to fall with the person on top of you*

Dominik: Damn it! I am so sorry-

You: and we meet again, Dominik Mysterio

*Its like you both were under a spell, because you both haven't moved. After a few seconds,  you ended up moving your leg..only to hit Dominik. He snapped out of his graze and quickly got up, helping you in the process before you and him picked grabbed your own bags, now heading over towards the locker rooms section*

Dominik: sorry about that

You: no worries, I swear

Dominik: So..are you going to ride with us tonight? Or you going solo?

You:...I'm still thinking. Demi said yesterday when I was leaving the gym that she wants to talk

Dominik: and this is the first time since NXT?

You: yep...

Dominik: well, don't worry about that right now. Right now you need to get ready, because The Judgment Day is gonna kick Toxic Attraction and Grayson Waller's ass in the ring later

*You look over at Dominik to see him already looking at you with a smirk on his face. Sending him a smirk back, you get real close to him, causing him to shiver*

You: You're wrong..Toxic Attraction and Grayson Waller is going to kick The Judgment Day's ass in the ring..Dom Dom

*You take a step back, winking at the male in front of you, then walking away leaving him stunned from your words and actions. Walking into the women's locker room, you see Taylor, Rebecca Quin, better known as Becky Lynch,  Patricia Stratigias, better known as, Trish Stratus, Amy Dumas, better known as Lita, Pamela Martinez, better known as Bayley, Cheree Crowley, better known as, Dakota Kai and Masami Ōdate, better known as Iyo Sky all getting ready for their matches*

Taylor: There you are! What took so long?!

You: Bump into Dominik when I walked in-

Pamela: you mean the love of your life?

*You froze as you were taking out your gear for the night. Spinning around to Pamela, you look at her like she's crazy out of her mind*

You: Wa-wait! Pam! What are you talking about?!

Pamela: oh come on! We all saw how he was looking at you during your match on Friday against Daria

Amy: She's right, Paige. He's falling for ya

You: Believe what you wanna believe. Anything I need advice...

Rebecca: well-

You: it's not about Dom..it's about Demi

Rebecca: oh?

*Looking at the Irish woman, you nod at her before sitting down in one of the benches in the locker room,playing with your hands*

You: yeah, yesterday when I was leaving the gym, she said she wants to talk-

Patricia: but you don't know if you're ready?

You: exactly. What should I do

*Cheree sat down next to you on the right as Taylor sat next to you on the left, both women confronting you. Masami standing behind you placing a hand on your back, rubbing it in circles*