Smackdown

*You and Rhea had been backstage earlier tonight on Smackdown, watching Damage CTRL take on Chelsea Green and Sonya Deville to see who will advance in the tourament, but it is now time for Chelsea and Sonya to face Alba and Isla, but obviously the challengers from RAW need to get a first-look at the two teams, with one of them going to be facing RebelMare in a few days*

"This is my bruatlity!"

*The crowd cheering, you and Rhea walk out with your Smackdown Women's Championships in your hands. Standing back to back, you both do the stomp, slowly looking up at the camera, switch the titles to over your guys's shoulders*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"

*You and Rhea walking down to the ring, messing around with fans here and there along the way. Walking around the ring, you make your way over to commentary, you sitting down next to Wade, Rhea sitting down next to you*

 Walking around the ring, you make your way over to commentary, you sitting down next to Wade, Rhea sitting down next to you*

"Shhh..It's Chelsea"

*Sonya walking out first, Chelsea following right behind her, the two stopping as Chelsea bends down a bit, bringing her finger to her lips*

"Shhh..."

"The following contest is the semifinal round for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Tourament! Introducing first. The team of Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green!"

*Chelsea and Sonya clearly talking trash as they walk to the ring, you and Rhea rolling your eyes at them as they get in the ring, posing, just as the NXT Women's Tag Champs come out*

*Isla and Alba walk out, their tag titles around their waist, you and Rhea both gotten to face these women back in NXT and NXT UK years back, so if they win tonight, Monday is going to incredible*

"And their opponents. They are the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions, Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn!"

*Liking the confidence from Dawn and Fyre, you and Rhea talk about the two teams as the champs finish up their entrance*

Rhea: Alba and Isla..

You: Yeah?

Rhea: I rather face them than Chelsea and Sonya

You: I agree. Chelsea and Sonya are over-confidence and they have been a team for how long now?

Rhea: Mania