Hall Of Fame

*Hall Of Fame. The Night before WrestleMania. The Night where everyone celebrates the wrestlers, who have been in this business for over a decade and put them in the spotlight of the WWE Hall Of Fame. But before all of night is Smackdown. And so far the only match that has happened is Trevor Mann, better known as, Ricochet defeating Montes Ford, Charles Betts, better known as, Chad Gable and Raymond Rowe, better known as, Erik in a Fatal 4-Way. And now Smackdown is once again doing the Andre The Giant Battle Royal. Everyone backstage was getting ready for HOF, better you all were still watching the match at the same time*

Taylor: Paige! Priscilla! I'm here!

Priscilla: Finally! you got the dresses?

Taylor: Right..here..

*Taylor passes you and Priscilla your dresses as you all head over to the women's locker. Walking in everyone was doing their own thing while getting ready. You had got a Blue dress, but originally you had gotten a different dress, but ended up packing the blue one*

You: Shit!

Priscilla: What?

You: Nothing. Just Dominik needs my help to finish getting ready

Priscilla: Go. We'll see you later

You: Alright

*You walk out the women's locker room and quickly made your way to catering where Dom had texted you that was where he was at. Reaching catering, you spotting Dom, but he wasn't alone. Thea Trinidad, better known as Zelina Vega, Demi, Luis, Fergal and his wife, Vero, Dom's family and AEW House of Black members, Matthew and Tommy Büdgen were all sitting around at the table. Walking up behind Dominik, he jumped when he felt your hand on his shoulder, causing everyone to laugh*

Dominik: Oh shut up...

You: be quite, you big baby

*everyone continues to talk even when Dominik stood up and had you fix his tie for him. Bobby Lashley had ended up winning the Battle Royal, which shocked all the fans before a Fatal 4-way match for the women started*

Tommy: So, Oscar. How you feeling? Big Night

Oscar: excited. Over a decade here in this business, I've done so much I just never thought I would be put into the Hall of Fame

10 minutes before Hall Of Fame

*Smackdown had finish about 25 minutes ago and now everyone was taking their seats and finishing setting up for HOF. You and Dominik were sitting behind the first row at the end, because Dom and Oscar would have an interaction with one another. Taylor and Priscilla were sitting next to you as well. Taylor and Priscilla were talking about tomorrow while you were just looking at your phone*

Dominik: Paige?

You: Yes?

Dominik: When my dad walks out..should I..I don't know hug him? or something?

You: I think that's pushing it a bit, but at least tell him something

Dominik: okay

Priscilla: Hey! did Tay tell her about tomorrow?

You: No?

Taylor: I thought it did. Anyway, I'm going to Stand & Deliver, costing this one her match

You: Damn. Congrats, T, but sorry Priscilla

Priscilla: It's all good

*The last 5 minutes went by fast as the Hall Of Fame had being. The first inductee was Stacy Keibler after Mick Foley and Torrie Wilson had their wonderful words about her. Next was Andy Kaufman after both Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jimmy Hart inducted him. After was The Great Muta and Ric Flair had came out to induct him. Then was Tim White with Apa Protection giving Time and his family an award. You, Taylor and Priscilla had all ran backstage during commercial due to you three inducting two females at once.And those to people were another than The Bella Twins*