Night Of Champions

*The lights go out for a few seconds before dimming back on as 'Necessary Evil' by Motionless in White started playing, booming through the arena

*The lights go out for a few seconds before dimming back on as 'Necessary Evil' by Motionless in White started playing, booming through the arena. The lights flicking at a fast speed, You and Rhea walking out in sync, no Smackdown Women's Championship to be seen on either of you, the Saudi crowd cheering for you both*

"RebelMare is here and they are ready to do some damage!"

*You and Rhea standing back to back, both of you bring up your legs then harshly stomp them hard onto the ramp beneath you, slowly looking up with a smirk in the camera*

"Strip off the weight of mortality and check it at the door"

*Rhea looks over at you, you looking back at her before fist-bumping then start walking down the long ramp of the Jeddah Superdome, both of you sorta breaking character as you both mouth the lyrics to Motionless in White*

"RebelMare reuniting the RAW after WrestleMania and now here they are about to face current WWE Women's Tag Team Champions for the titles!"

"Madelyn Jayne, on the left. A 3 time former NXT Women's Tag team Champion. Twice with her twin sister, Jacy Jayne and once with her former ememy, Gigi Dolin. Rhea Ripley on the right a former WWE Women's Tag Team Champion back in 2021 with Nikki Cross, who was formerly, Nikki A.S.H."

*Reaching the bottom of the ramp, you jump on Rhea's back, something you guys always did before back in NXT. Rhea hooking her arms under your legs, your arms loosely around her neck, Rhea walk the ring, stopping in front of the apron, where she always does her pose and where you always slide onto. Rhea places you on the apron, you getting in the ring, then hook your leg over the top rope, your other leg on the bottom, standing on the ropes as you watch Rhea gets up on the apron, doing her pose*

"And as you can see, there is no Dominik Mysterio, no Damian Priest, no Finn Bálor. Just Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley"

"I did speak with the challengers earlier today and yes, the guys are here but Jayne and Ripley said and I quote "The guys are staying backstage in the locker room, but they will be watching the match." that is what I was told and I believe it"

"You believe that Madelyn and Rhea can win this match with cheating or anything else?"

"Yes. Yes, I do, Cole"

*Rhea joins you in the ring, both of you going in the corner, talking to one another before hearing  Raquel Rodriguez's music play, her walking out, a big smile on her face before Liv's music plays, both women getting the same reaction as you and Rhea*

"And here come the champions!"

"The WWE Women's Tag Champs, Liv Morgan on the left and Raquel Rodriguez on the right"

Rhea: double champs here we come

You: Let's squash these bugs

*You and Rhea smirk at each other before seeing Liv roll in the ring, getting up and goes over to sit on the ropes, Rauqel standing next to her on the apron. Both women get in the ring, going over and stand in the corner across from you, Referee, Daphanie LaShaun and ring announcer, Mike Rome also in the ring in between you two teams. The bell ringing the the back over in time-keepers, the lights dimming and the spotlight coming on*