Contract Signing

"This is my brutality!"

*Rhea walks out first and does her stomp before Priest and Bálor walk out, lingering from behind as the three make their way to the already set-up ring to get this contract signing underway*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Damian Priest, Finn Bálor and the 2023 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, Rhea Ripley, The Judgment Day!"

*The three fish up their entrance, Rhea sits down in the chair on the other table being in the back side of the ring with Finn and Damian standing behind her as Corey Graves waits for things to get started*

"Been about three and I'm coming back"

*You walk out first, the Smackdown Women's Championship once again around your waist. Dominik and Gigi then walk out behind you, standing behind you on both left and right sides*

"And please welcome, Dominik Mysterio, Gigi Dolin and the Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*reaching the ring, you and Gigi get the same idea as you both slide onto the apron, sitting like you would when all of Toxic Attraction made their entrance. Dominik walk up the steps and sat on the middle rope, allowing both of you women to step in the ring. You sit down across from Rhea as you both send draggers each others way*

Corey: Rhea Ripley. Madelyn Jayne. As you both know, today you're here to sign the contract for the WrestleMania Match with the Smackdown Women's Championship on the line. Rhea you're the challenger, so you get to sign first and if you have anything to say to the champion go right ahead

*Corey slides Rhea the contract over as she opens the the folder and quickly grabs the pen sitting inside and signs her signature on the paper, before putting down the pen and picks up her microphone*

Rhea: Madelyn..I can not wait til WrestleMania. It is going to be an amazing nightmare when I beat your ass in the squared circle and take the Smackdown Women's Championship from around your waist! And umm..I'm surprised that you have Gigi Dolin out her with you, I would've thought you would have brought your own blood out along side you-

You: Well too. bad, Ripley! Jacy isn't here, so yeah I brought Gigi with me even if her and my sister are enemies! And lucky enough, I already said everything I need to say so...

*You pick up the pen and immendatly sign your signature on the paper before giving it to Graves, who quickly makes his way out the ring and back over to commentary along side Kevin Patrick. Things were now starting to get heated, and hell broke loose when you gave a forearm to Rhea after she said Dominik was only using you. You climb across the table and just started to unleashing on Rhea. Gigi helped you as you both now had the upper hand on Rhea, But Dominik, Damian and Finn all just stared at one another, not wanting to fight each other. Gigi hit Rhea with "Mark of the Beast" then let you hit Rhea with her own move..."Riptide" which you pulled off amazingly. You and Gigi rolled out the the ring, hugging each other. Dominik had got out the ring as Priest and Finn helped Rhea up, the three in the people glaring down at you three outside*

"Booyaka, booyaka, 619!"

*The fans instantly went into loudly cheers as the soon to be Hall of Famer walk out in his ring gear about to fight Damian Priest one on one*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, Rey Mysterio!"

*Rey stopped in his tracks once him and Dominik had made eye contract. You nudged Dominik against the shoulder, causing him to look at you before turning back to his father and send him a soft smile, causing Rey to send one back as he continues to make his way to the ring*

~Instagram Posts~

 @WWECaption- The Champ is here on #RAWbeforeMania @Paige_MadelynJ

@WWE
Caption- The Champ is here on #RAWbeforeMania @Paige_MadelynJ

 @gigidolin_wwe (reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ ) Caption- Might have attacked her, but sisters/best friends always forgive each others #ToxicAttracton #Gigidolin&MadelynJayne

Caption- Might have attacked her, but sisters/best friends always forgive each others #ToxicAttracton #Gigidolin&MadelynJayne

 @gigidolin_wwe (reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ ) Caption- Might have attacked her, but sisters/best friends always forgive each others #ToxicAttracton #Gigidolin&MadelynJayne

@WWE
Caption- @Paige_MadelynJ & @rhearipley_wwe meet face to face one last time before #Wrestlemania!

 @WWECaption- #thejudgmentday & @Paige_MadelynJ , @gigidolin_wwe & @Dominik_35 all step foot in the ring together!

@WWE
Caption- #thejudgmentday & @Paige_MadelynJ , @gigidolin_wwe & @Dominik_35 all step foot in the ring together!