Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V

*The lights go out as 'werewolf' starts playing, the fans cheering. You walk out, having your title backwards with Dominik, Rhea, Finn and Damian walking behind, all of you standing like you when using 'The Other Side'.

"I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones"

*You turn around, showing your title before turning the upper half of your body while holding your jacket. Fulling turning around, you fix your title before started to walking to the ring*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall!"

Crowd Chant: One fall!

"Introducing first. Accompanied to the ring by Dominik Mysterio, Finn Bálor, Damian Priest and The Smackdown Womens Champion, Rhea Ripley. Representing The Judgment Day, From Tampa Flordia. She is The Smackdown Womens Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*All five of you stopping in front of the ring, everyone looks at one another nodding, you walk around the ring, sliding onto the apron, the others walking up the steel steps,getting in the ring. You stand up, taking the title off your waist, raising it in the air. Dominik and Rhea sit on the middle rope, allowing you in the ring*

Crowd Chant: Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J! Madelyn J!

*The continues to chant your name, Damian holds up his arm, Finn being first to jump up and high-five Damian, then Dominik, Damian holding up his other arm. At the same time you and Rhea jump up, high-fiving Damian*

"Viva La Raza!"

*You turn around, looking at the tron, Damian putting both his arms down as all memebers of The LWO comes out*

"And her opponent. Accompained to the ring by Cruz Del Toro, Joaquin Wilde, Santos Escobar and WWE Hall of Famer, Rey Mysterio. Representing The LWO, from Queens, New York, Zelina Vega!"

*The four pose before making their way to the ring. Dom, Rhea, Finn and Damian step out of the ring, standing ring-side. You place your title on the apron along with your jacket, Rhea grabbing both items. Zelina gets in the ring, finishing up her entrance, LWO standing ring-side as well*

Ring the bell!

*Zelina runs at you, you ducking under her and quickly get her in a "Waistlock" with a tight grip on her. Zelina backs you into the ropes, you letting go of her, Vega running to the ropes, you right behind her sliding flat onto the canvas, Zelina jumping over you. Zelina runs to the other side, bouncing off the ropes again, to be met with you doing a "Drop-kick" going for the win*

One..

*Zelina kicking out, you hit her with a "Senton" going for the pin again with the same result. You stand up, grabbing Vega by her hair, throwing her in the corner, you give her a "chop" across the chest before backing away from her*

Rhea: Get her, Mads!

Cruz: Come on, Zelina!

*You run at hit Zelina with a "Handspring Back Elbow" Zelina falling down, you pulling Zelina by her ankle into the middle of the ring, pinning her*

One..
Two..

*Zelina gets her shoulder up, you sitting on your knees, moving your hair out of your face before standing up*

Crowd Chant: Let's go Madelyn! Let's go Zelina! Let's go Madelyn! Let's go Zelina! Let's go Madelyn! Let's go Zelina! Let's go Madelyn! Let's go Zelina! Let's go Madelyn! Let's go Zelina! Let's go Madelyn! Let's go Zelina!