The Greatest

"Been about three days and I'm coming back"

*You walk out wearing your Smackdown Women's Championship, hearing the loud pop from the fans that you always love. But you didn't come alone. Dominik Mysterio walking behind, he was dress in Judgment Day colors but Instead of a JD shirt he was wearing "Toxic Attraction" shirt*

"Please welcome the Smackdown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne, and Dominik Mysterio!"

*You turn around and look at Dominik, watching him smile at you before you turn back around and high-five a few fans before sliding onto the apron. Dominik, who went up the steps, makes his way over to you and sits on the middle rope, allowing you an open to enter the ring. You smile at your boyfriends as you step into the ring, while you put your hand on the side of his face, making him smile once again*

You: Thank you, Dom

Dominik: Your welcome, baby

*Dominik steps in the ring, going over and gets handed two microphones and hands one to you. Both of you standing in the ring, cheers and boos filling the arena*

You: Los Vegas, we are just eight days away from WrestleMania!

*The crowd cheers, causing you to smile and look around before glancing at the mic in your hand and take a deep breath*

You: 7 times. 7 time world champion. And I can tell you that was not built on fear, insecurities, or nepotism. The same three things have been used against me by everyone and I mean everyone since I started in this business...fear. What is fear? Dom?

Dominik: Madelyn?

You: You know what fear is, right?

Dominik: unfortunately..I do. But I don't think everyone here knows what fear is...

You: Gladly!...Fear is a lack of understanding. It's ignorance. This business wasn't built on fear. This business was build on respect!

*Dominik smiles at you with the crowd cheering, so far loving this Smackdown moment of you before quieting back down, allowing you to continue*

You: Rhea Ripley, I don't fear you. I respect you..and the only thing that I fear is my own potential

*You take a deep breath and look at Dominik, who's turns your body towards him and tells you something that you couldn't really tune out due to the crowd. Dominik gives you a nod before you turn back, looking at the camera and the fans*

You: I respected Nikki and Brie...I respected Sasha, Becky, Bayley, Charlotte, Lita, Trish, Ronda, Asuka, AJ, Alicia, Cameron, Naomi, Michelle, Layla, Mickie, Kelly, Nattie! I respected all of them! Hell, I still do respect them all!

*The crowd go wild just from you listing those women, who have all took part here in the WWE over the years*

You: Insecurities. Damn right, I have insecurities

Crowd: What?!

You: Are you really whatting me?

Crowd: What?!

Dominik: Hey! this is important to her, so listen to your Smackdown Women's Champion!

*You tried so hard not to smile as you ran your hand over Dom's chest before patting his shoulder*

You: Thank you, Dom. As I was saying..insecurities. And damn right, I have them, and I have built this house on every brick that all of you have thrown at me for the last 6 years!...Lastly-

*Dominik lowers the microphone away from you, making you look at him confused as he stands in front of you, facing you*

You: What?