Sleeping In

*it was maybe about 9:40 in the morning when out of the blue, knocking sounded from your hotel room door. At first, you thought it was the hotel maid's but then you remembered you put the "do not disturb" sign on the outside of the door before going to sleep. A few minutes went by before the knocking starting again before you heard your phone go off. Groaning, you pick up your phone and did not expect to see a text from Dominik, asking if you could open the door. you tiredly get out of bed and head for the door, opening it to find Dominik still in his PJ's, with his bag looking at you with half-lidded eyes. you let him in before closing the door and locking it*

Dominik: I know we just started dating less than 12 hours ago, but can I stay with you? Demi, Finn, Matthew and Luis are pounding me with question about last night

You: Demi and Matthew?

Dominik: Matthew flew in last night and the four were hanging out this morning. but until they calm down, I just need to finish getting some sleep

You: anything for sleep

Dominik: Thanks

You: no problem

*You still being tired climb back into bed, face first into the pillow not caring if you had the blanket on you, until you felt the bed dip besides you as Dominik lays next to you, pulling the blankets over you both as you both fall back to sleep*

1 hour later + Demi's pov

Demi: Paige! Paige, open the damn door!

Matthew: maybe she's out and about?

Demi: Babe. you know Paige as well as I do

*I pulled out the extra keycard I got to Paige's room, as I open the door and walk in with Matthew,  Fergal and Luis. I then stop dead in my tracks when I saw Dominik and Paige, sleeping in the same bed with Dom holding Paige in his arm, while Paige had one arm over Dom's waist. Smiling, I pulled out my phone and quickly snapped a picture of the couple before logging into Paige's instagram account and posting it and tagging Dom*

Luis: you still want to wake them?

Demi:..Nah. lets them alone for the day

Fergal: alrighty then, lets go take on New York City

*we sneak back out the room, making sure not to make any loud noise as we close the door behind us then run off enjoying our off day here in New York for the day*

~Instagram posts~

 @Paige_MadelynJ Caption- When off Day turns into asleep Day with @Dominik_35

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- When off Day turns into asleep Day with @Dominik_35