Fly to Montréal

*It being 3 in the afternoon, You, Dominik, Demi, Fergal and Luis were currently in the car all together this time as you head to the airport to fly out to Canada for tomorrow, Saturday and Monday. Luis was Driving, Demi in the passenger seat with you, Dom and Fergal in the back*

You: Hey Demi...

Demi: what's up?

You: at mad..but did you happen to break in my room yesterday?

Demi:...Im sorry! Okay?! you and Dom were sleeping and looked so cute, yes! I took the picture and posted it on your instagram!

You:...Told you she'd own up to it

Dominik: damn it...

*Dominik thens reaches into his bag and grabs his wallet, pulling out 20 dollars and hands it to you as Demi looks at you crazy while Luis and Fergal are laughing their asses off at the screen unfolding in front of them*

Demi: you knew?!

You: I mean yeah! because at first I was confused until I noticed that the picture wasn't saved in my phone and who else in this car had a key to my room?

Demi: knew I was forgetting something..shit

You: it's all good, D

Luis: Alright! we here. everyone out the car and grab your shit!

Fergal: Calm down, big guy! you'll get your coffee soon!

Luis: Ha..Ha..very funny, Fergal

*the rest of you get out the car, grabbing all of your stuff before walking into the airport, already seeing many half the superstars who are booked for these next few days. it took about 45 minutes just to get to the gate, because of how crowded New York airports are. You and Dom were minding your own minds as you were leaning against one another both on your phones*

Ashley: Yo! Paige!

You: What's Up, Ballsy Badass?

Ashley: Hunter switch our match to a later date

You: So, then who the hell am I facing tomorrow?

Ashley: Steffanie. not in a title match, just a normal one on one match

You: well damn, thanks Ash!

Ashley: No problem! and by the way you two are very cute together, Later!

2 and a half hours later

You: Dom. Dominik? Wake up

*Dominik began to stir lightly as you keep on shaking him awake, before he soon opens his eyes looking at you with half-lidded eyes*

You: Let's go, sleepy-head..we're in Montréal

*Dominik then rubs his hands over his face before yawning and standing up as all you superstars exit the plane, going to all suitcases. you and Dom were walking hand in hand as he talks to Austin, you not even paying attention to the two until your name was brought up*

Judgment Day- D.M(ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें