NXT Women's Round 1

*Currently in Florida at the P.C. for NXT tonight, you, Demi, Pamela, Victoria, Kanako, Masami, and Shayna were all asked to appear during the matches for the tourament of the NXT Women's Championship as you seven were some of the greatest NXT Women's Championship, still here in WWE. Priscilla going one on one with Jessica just started, so you seven were just watching the match backstage*

Tech: Shayna, in 5 minutes you go out

Shayna: Okay

You: Dems

Demi: What?

You: Look over there

*You point over as you and Demi both take a look at Aofie Cusack, better known as, Lyra Valkyria, who's done pretty good for only being in NXT for 7 months*

Demi: Wasn't she is NXT UK?

You: I think so..you know with a little RebelMare magic, we might be able to spice her up a bit. plus she's going against Kayla Inlay, known as, Kiana James later

Demi: I love when your ideas are amazing. C'mon let's go talk to Shawn about switching matches

In the ring

"Book-WAIT A MINUTE!"

*NXT fans starts loudly cheering as Dolin and Stratton look up and the camera pans onto Shayna standing in the crowd looking down at Gigi and Tiffany, who are looking at Baszler is shock*

"OH MAN!"

"THAT'S RAW SUPERSTAR, SHAYNA BASZLER! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!?"

Crowd Chant: Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler! Shayna Baszler!

*As Gigi and TIffany contine go at it, Shayna stays up in the crowd, looking down at the two fighting, liking their skills very much*

"Shayna Baszler. One of the longest NXT Women's Champion in WWE, Booker"

"Yes! with a combined days of 548 days!"

Later during the show

*Lyra vs Kiana just start and so far, you and Demi were liking the way that Kiana quickly got the upper hand, both you two were more focus on what Lyra needed to bring and has shown on the table. Lyra ducked a move from James, but then Kiana caught Lyra, but then Lyra got the upper-hand*

Demi: There we go...

You: Now we're getting somewhere. Show us what you got, Valkyria

*Lyra and Kiana went back and forth, pinning one another until Kiana hit Lyra in the stomach with her knee*

Tech: And you two are out!

*You and Rhea walk through the curtains, sneaking up into the crowd. Getting up in the crowd, fans start cheering as they see you and Rhea standing on the steps, Lyra and Kiana also spotting you*

"Woah! Why did Lyra and Kiana-OH.MY!"

"That's because...REBELMARE IS HERE!"

"MORE NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONS! I AM LOVING NXT TONIGHT!"

Crowd Chant: RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare! RebelMare!

*Kiana and Lyra go back to their match, trying to impress you and Rhea as you both look on the match, pointing out moves that catch your eyes*

"You know, Book. We had Shayna Baszler make an appearance ealirer tonight at the start of the show and now Rhea Ripley and Madelyn Jayne. All three women have been NXT Women's Champion!"