SmackDown Before EC

Dominik's Pov

*When I say I'm energized and tired...I'm energized and tired! As soon as Paige and I got to the room yesterday, we ended falling asleep and slept through the whole night. I woke up around maybe 6 this morning and it was now 11 as Paige was still fast asleep right next to me. We may have only starting dating on Tuesday, but hell we've been acting like we've been together for months. I mean, we're already sleeping in the same hotel room...none of us just haven't said the three words that could change everything..."I love you". I then get taken out of my deep thought when Paige rolled over, now laying on top of me with her head on my chest as I wrap one arm around her, deciding to go back to sleep since we didn't have to be to the stadium SD until 3-4 in the afternoon*

time skip to at the arena

*Now Paige and I just got here to the Bell Centre arena for Smackdown. The Judgment wasn't book, but Paige was, so I came along with her. Demi did say she was here through with Fergal and Luis, so gotta keep an eye out for them*

Paige: Hey. you wanna come with me over to Sarah and Rose?

Dominik:..sure. I'll tag along

Paige: oh and just letting you know..don't be surprised if those two bury you with tons of questions

Dominik: I'm...mostly ready for them

You: then follow me!

*Paige then grabs my hands, causing me to follow her over to hair and makeup where Rose and Sarah were waiting. Also saw Michael Rallis, better known as, Madcap Moss in a chair across off to the side of where Paige was now sitting as Rose and Sarah start do their work*

Time Skip to match + Back to you

*you were now standing behind curtains along with Steffanie, Newell, better known as, Tegan Nox and Dominik as Wade and Michael go over the last match and segments that happen. Tegan in her own world as she finishes tapping up her wrist before you both fist-bump. Dominik quickly kisses you on the cheek before leaving you to the task at hand*

"Been about three days and I'm Coming back"

*Hearing that crowd pop, you walk out through the curtains, your hands resting on the Women's Championship as you take in the Montréal fans cheering you on*

*The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first. From Tampa, Florida, she is the SmackDown Women's Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*You slide onto the apron, smile forming on your face when looking around at the fans, then take the title from your waist as you step into the ring. standing in the middle of the ring, you raise your championship above you before stepping in the corner while taking off your jacket*

After Commercial break

*Tegan's music plays, the cheers this time a bit lower than what they sounded like for you as she walks out, gripping on her jacket with a wicked smirk on her face*

"And her opponent. From The Welsh Valleys, Tegan Nox!"

*Tegan rolls into the ring and stands up, taking a look at you before climbing the turnbuckle. the crowd giving her the same reaction before hopping down and takes off her jacket, turning to face you as you both hear the bell being rang. You and Tegan smile at each other before shaking hands and take a step back*

Judgment Day- D.M(ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara