Off Air Smackdown

*The lights go out as 'Werewolf' starts playing, the fans cheering loudly. You walk out with both titles around your waist and a smile on your face*

"I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones"

Crowd chant: Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

*You couldn't wipe the smile off your face as you turned around, turning the upper half of your body while holding your jacket and winking at the camera. Fulling turning around, you start high-fiving fans as you make your way to the ring*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making her way to the ring, representing The Judgment Day. It is her 27 birthday and she is a former 2-time NXT Women's Tag Team Champion, a former RAW Women's Champion, a current one-half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champion, and a current 3-time Smackdown women's champion. From Tampa, Florida, she is 'The Rebel' Madelyn Jayne!"

*You slide onto the apron, a smile forming on your face when looking around at the fans, you then open your jacket, showing off the titles before stepping into the ring. Standing in the middle of the ring, you take off your titles and raise them both in the air*

Crowd chant: Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

*You set the titles down on the apron then take off your jacket as Jakara's theme plays and she walks out*

"And her opponent. Representing Meta-four. From Albuquerque, New Mexico, Jakara Jackson!"

*You watch as Jakara does her entrance, she gets in the ring and finishes her entrance before turning to you as you two stare each other down*

Ring the bell!

*You and Jakara stare down one another as you guys circle, wanting to see who will make the first move*

Crowd chant: Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

*You and Jakara stop moving and you smile as you look around at the crowd chanting. You and Jakara then lock up and you overpower her and get her in and 'waistlock' before slamming her down on the mat and switching to a 'side headlock' using your legs instead of your arms. You tighten your legs around Jakara a bit, she is then able to do a kip-up out of your grasp. You grab Jakara and get her in a 'side headlock' Jakara, backs you into the ropes and you let go of her as you run to the other side of the ring, Jakara following you from behind. You hook her arms under the ropes and Jakara bends over, you knee her in the face. You grab Jakara and hit her with a 'Suplex' and go for the pin*

One...

*Jakara kicks out and you go to grab her, but she hits you with a 'jawbreaker' You hold your jaw as you stumble away into the corner. Jakara turns you around, so your back is touching the turnbuckles. She kicks you in her stomach until you fall*

Crowd chants: Let's go, Maddy! Let's go, Maddy! Let's go, Maddy! Let's go, Maddy! Let's go, Maddy! Let's go, Maddy!

*Jakara puts her foot under your chin until the ref's count of 4 before backing away and you roll out the ring, catching your breath. Jakara runs to hit you with a 'Suicide Dive' but you catch her and send her down with a 'DDT' You slide into the ring, run to the ropes, and bounce off of them as you run and go through the ropes, hitting Jakara with a 'Somersault Plancha' You stand up as the crowd cheers for you. You high-five a few fans before throwing Jakara back in the ring and covering her*

One...
Two...

*You sigh as Jakara gets her shoulder up, you clap your hands together as you stand up and the crowd joins in. Jakara is lying in the corner, you run over Jakara, stepping your right foot on the bottom rope, then your left on the middle rope, and your right quickly lands on the middle rope after you jump. Then you jumped up to the top rope, doing your "Shooting Star" But, Jakara got her knees up, hitting you right in your stomach. You hold your stomach in pain as you groan and stumble away from Jakara. Jakara gets up and sneaks up behind you, locking you in a 'Sleeper Hold' You struggle to get free as you feel yourself start to go out. You back Jakara into the corner hard and she loosens her grip on you, you then hit her with a 'forearm' leaving her dazed in the corner as she lets you go*