6. Private chat

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Good morning, Charles!

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: I don't know where are you but my time says is 3 a.m. But good morning!

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Shit! I forgot. Why are you up then?

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: I can't sleep so I wake up Arthur and now we are working on something. You okay? Did something happened?

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: No, no. I wanted to see how are you. Why you can't sleep?

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: I don't know. Maybe a bad day, i guess. But you need to tell me the truth, Verstappen. Did something happened?

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: The truth is.. I was thinking about my messages and then what Pierre said comes in my mind. Did I tell you something about me and Kelly when i was drunk?

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: You always say things when you're drunk. The messages above prove it.

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: I need to know, Charles.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: You said you don't love her and that she don't really like you

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: But you two weren't in good terms then so maybe that's the reason.

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: So that's the reason you asked me if I really like her.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: Yes.

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: You can tell Arthur go to sleep. I'll stay with you.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: You don't need to.

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Yeah, but I want to.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: He said "Thank you".

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: But now he'll make jokes about me and you 🙄

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Why?

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: My family knows I'm bi, Max

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Ohh! That kind of jokes..

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: You don't have to worry. He'll say everything just on me.

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: So I'll be the crush and you'll be the fangirl?

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: Yeah. Kinda

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: I'm sorry, Charles! For today and yesterday.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: It's okay Max. I just have a question. Why were you so upset that me and Lewis text sometimes?

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: I don't know, Charles. I really don't know.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: That's fine. Really!

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: You can tell your brother that i don't think you're a bad looking.

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: I will consider you if I break up with Kelly

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: Is that a compliment, Verstappen? I don't take it as a compliment 🤨

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Well.. I'm bad at words.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: You flirt with all of us. I think you deal with it.

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Do you want me to stop?

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: What? No. Why do you ask me that?

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: It sounds like it bothers you that I do this. I don't wanna upset you.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: No, Max. Nothing like that.

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: Are you okay Max? Because you say things and then you ask something else and then continue to say things. What's going on?

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: Can I call you?

Mr Stupid 😱❤️: Of course!

Simply lovely 🦁🥰: ❤️

   Max sighs and take a long breath. Why is he feeling like that? Why does he think so much about Charles? He thought about him just as much when they weren't that close. Even when they were children and couldn't stand each other. When they started spending more time together, the thoughts became rarer. What happens now? They are still good friends. Why does he always feel something strange when it comes to Charles?