54. Love?

Mick
__________________________________

  I'm so happy for Esteban! I can't wait to congratulate him. I have so many feelings right now. I just want to go there and kiss him. But I know I can't. The world will be on fire within a second.

   I talk a little with Toto, still watching Esteban. He's mad because Lewis or George aren't on the podium. But the team was doing great this week. I'm checking Charles' name and I see him on P6. I feel sorry for him. For Arthur too. The Monaco curse continues this season too. I'll talk with them later.

Toto is smiling at me while I'm smiling at Esteban. What the heck? He knows? No way. Isn't possible. We aren't obvious at all. He hug me with one hand and he goes to Lewis. I'm smiling at them. I'm feeling good in this team. I can talk with them. They will thank me for every little work I do. And I appreciate it so so much. I can laugh with them. I can be myself.

I still miss Kevin tho. I guess I'll always miss him as a teammate. But he's my brother now. He's a good friend. He always stands up for me. He was always there for me. Like I was his little brother. He was there for me just like Seb was. God! I miss Seb so much!

_____________________________________

He press me on the door and kiss me. He kiss me so hard. I put my hands in his hair and pull gently. He makes such a refined sound to my ear. I want to hear it again. And again. And again. For the rest of my life.

  We're in his driver room. He's happy for this podium. He's so beautiful when he's happy. So beautiful. I love him! I'm afraid to tell him that I love him. I always said it when we were just best friends, but now.. I'm afraid he don't feel the same.

Esteban feels that my thoughts are now elsewhere, so he takes my face in his hands and kisses my forehead.

- What happened, sweetheart?

He ask while he put kisses on my cheeks, lips, forehead and all over my face.

- I'm just happy for you! You did an amazing job! I'm really proud.

-I know. I can feel it. I can hear your heart beating so fast. But that's not all. Did something happen with your dad?

He looks genuinely worried. Esteban met my father. They spoke only through a few glances. They understood each other perfectly. I don't know if my father fully understood what Esteban is to me. But he was genuinely happy so I'm taking it as a good sign.

- No, no. Nothing happened.

He takes my hand in his and guides me to the small couch. He looked into my eyes and caressed my cheek with his thumb. He's always gentle with me. I'm always feeling safe with him.

- What happened, Mick? You know you can tell me.

I know. He's always here to listen. To help me. To be with me. And he's always honest with me. But most important, he understands that sometimes I need some time to be able to talk about my private life. Even with him. He's my private life too, but when it comes to my father... It's a little hard sometimes.

- I have something to tell you.

God! I hope he'll react well. Please!

- Anything. We're together in this.

- I love you! Like.. I love you like my boyfriend. Not like in the past... I- I. Yeah. I love you!

He simply smiles. His smile is so beautiful!

- I love you, Mick! I love you with all I have! I had always loved you! I will always love you! My sweetheart!

He leans and kiss me. The kiss is soft now. Is delicate. It's pure. My heart beats so fast now. I'm smiling through the kiss. Esteban is smiling too. Because he hears it. He hears my heart beating faster and faster for him.

He take my hand and puts it on his heart.

- Is beating for you, Mick. Always for you.

_____________________________________

HELLO!

How's going people?

I'm sorry for my absence! I had a really rough period. I couldn't write or do something else. I'm so sorry!

Here are my apology for the previous chapter and for my absence.

I love Mick and Esteban so much!

It's a short one, I know. I'm sorry!

I'll post later a chapter with Lestappen 👀 and then GC chapters with this weekend.

I hope you'll still enjoy my work and content.

Love you all! 🧡🩵🩷

Don't forget. If you need to talk with someone, I'm always here!