33. Charles..

Seb: Are you okay, Charles?

Kimi: Mentally and physically

Seb: I know how hard you are on yourself. It's a good thing, I do the same, but you are too hard.

Pierre: I asked my race engineer if he's okay and he said yes. But after quali I couldn't find him.

Yuki: The internet is a dark place...

Nando: I said it was just luck last week

Lewis: Shut the fuck up, Fernando. It's not like he's not a good driver. Mistakes happen.

Seb: Just shut up, old and nasty man.

Seb: It's his fault that the car can't give him what he needs??? Stupid man! You are in this sport since forever and still don't know a thing about it

Kimi: Let's calm down, Seb.

Mick: People say he's the new Latifi...

Val: Last week everybody was loving him. He made a mistake and he is no longer worthy of Ferrari. Stupid people

Lance: It's a good thing that he's pushing the car. How else to have results? Sometimes you win , sometimes you don't.

Lando: Max did the same mistakes back in the days... So what's the difference now? Charles just goes for the win. With that car you have to push like hell. In what world is that makes you a bad driver?

George: Charles was constantly in practice. And in qualifying, before the accident, he had set a record in a sector.You cannot say that he is a bad driver.

Checo: Give him a good car and we will always have to look it the mirrors .That's all I will say.

Pierre: Ferrari is his heaven and hell in the same time...

Esteban: But I think all of us can win with a good car.

Alex: You just can't say that Charles is a bad driver. In what world? Is a driver who take the risk? Yes. But when you don't have a car like Mercedes until 2020 or like RB in the moment, you fucking need to take that risk if you want to win something.

Carlos: And Helmut should shut up.

Oscar: I don't know what to say, but I really think Charles would win the title if he will have a good car.

Logan: Meh

Alex: You are my teammate, but I still can get you out of the track you know

Nyck: Charles? A bad driver? Yeah sure and I am 1st :))

Zhou: He have a bad starting of the season. That doesn't make him a bad driver. Wtf is going on with those people

Seb: Charles? Are you okay?

Kimi: We're starting to worry about you

Max: He's okay. Physically..

Max: He's blaming himself way too much for his own good.

Max: He was with me. Now he's saying goodbye to his team. I'm waiting for him.

Seb: Did he cried?

Max: A lot.. and the hate in the online does not help.

Max: The new Latifi, more accidents than Mick..

Max: I mean, I love you Mick, but we need to be honest here

Mick: Yes. Totally agree!