Warnings and quick preface

The idea as well as a basic structure of this story came to my mind around sixth grade. Developing slowly throughout my life, till minor when I decided to write it down in some amateur mindless sentences, horrific character design and even worse world planning. Editing it as a fresh adult I'm not saying now it's any better, but it got upgrated a lot. A serie of mini stories folded on top of each other like bricks making a house, but I dare to say in this case it's a mansion. It had it's 7th birthday of progress recently and it had MANY characters throughout history. Tho even now I'd say around 30 is still too many tho compered to the original 70 it's a little better. Most of them will be... 'unfinished' at the start since i still come up with ideas and upgrade them. I have no idea for which age group to go for, something around 14+ would be the best choice. (I know you guys are already rotten at this age.) I cuss alot and there's gonna be violence and some inappropriate references of more adulty stuff? Nothing much describing it will just be a part of the plot time to time just like it's part of normal life. I also don't want to write alot about it so just read the hashtags and the trailer- (yo ain't getting much spoilers) But if you're still not sure you wanna read it just go to a random page. It has more then just one type of how it's written as my writing ability changes within time so please don't judge too much. As i tend to do I will even with this one go back sometimes and rewrite it so I'm sorry for that. My grammar and writing ability has its weaknesses as well so please don't pay it much attention. This story's world is magical. And its my 'safe world' where I AM a god. As a dreamer and out of this world person I'm attached to it. It has my rules, my reflection, desires and despises and i'll gladly block any shitheads who will try to attack my story or me for my story (doesn't mean I'll block all haters or just dislikers, if they'll respect it I'm ok with them, Respect and my name as the creator is all I'm asking.) It is made mainly for my own entertainment after all. I created it with the intention of mimicking the real world but differently. Just like to create things and this idea sits on my mind for a looooong time. Anyway I talk too much because this one is a true challenge. Hope ya enjoy!

Additional lore and how it came to be at my instagram if ya want - Taigai_Hardluck_Art

Character chart and gallery is currently under reconstruction but it is open so feel free to go there but know that it's nowhere near finished.

I do also plan to try to do a comic about this story, but I still firstly need to write it like this so it will take a long time to get there if I will even have the will still to do that. Anyway thank you for understanding and reading it all till here.

- with love Taigai.